+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Birthday kinda sucked and thnx to my boyfriend =(

Birthday kinda sucked and thnx to my boyfriend =(

I seriously don't understand him. Well 2 days ago was my birthday and what sucks about it was my boyfriend had to work the whole day. He left at 8 and came to my house around 9 to pick me up and take me to dinner, the dinner only lasted an hour and he dropped me off home. Here's what ruined my day, For a whole month I have my apartment all to myself, and on my birthday I had the place to myself as well, And I invited him to spend the night with me and at first he didn't say anything but then later on at night when we were at my place we were both inside his car and he was just sitting there waiting for me to leave, and his excuse was that he had to feed his cats and couldnt sleep over..............Seriously what the heck is that im so fusturated/sad because it was my birthday and he didn't even want to spend the night with me and things like these keep happening in our relationship it makes me wonder whats the point in having a boyfriend who obviously doesn't want to spend time with you/ have sex.

Other incidents are I only see him twice a week and only for 2-3 hours and thats it, we hardly spend any quality time together, or whenever he has the day off I work but I have no problem driving over his house to spend time with him but he never invites me anyways or say we should see each other. And everytime we do spend our little time together he always seems to want to leave, or whenever he does sleep over my house he comes like at 1 in the morning and actually sleeps, no sex no conversation nothing just sleep. It gets me mad that he doesn't come earlier cause the whole point is to spend time together. And about the whole birthday thing do I have a right to get mad??????

what should I do in my situatuion and whats wrong with my boyfriend?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It sounds like either he has an issue with sex, or he doesn't like you all that much.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Sounds like he's kind of just going through the motions, and can't really figure out how to break it off. I'd get rid of this guy pronto.

Sounds like making money is really important to him. Ask him to book a day off so you can go to the beach together or maybe tobogganing or a movie. Anything, really.