+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i dunno what im doing..

i dunno what im doing..

ok earliar i am sending my gf sms. she dosent reply to my message, i send her another, no reply..

im on msn and speaking to her mate, she said oh heres sam (my gf) and i am thinking, well she wudnt leave home without her mob so she has been ignoring my mesages.

i then say oh ill have a walk over, and her mate says no we are going to go up to the main street, and i say ok forget it.

later she texts me saying oh im up the main street, and i say great...

she comes on msn when she got home for 10 mins, didnt say much, she said she was waiting for my mate to get there, i dunno what he is doing, i know he isnt interested in sams mate, so unless its friends i dunno..

anyway she signs off msn and i text her saying have fun, she said 'will do' so anyway she is wondering why im pissed off, asks why im pissed off ..

i reply, get no response, so i ask her why she is ignoring me, i get just a reply saying 'wat' so i just did something,

i said dont speak to me again, pretend i dont exist, as that what u do anyway, bye.

hmmm what have i done...

have a talk with her. that is, call her on the phone, some actual contact and ask her if she's received your message.

then, talk. tell her you're upset because she's ignored your text messages.
    "Ogres are like onions."

bit late for that now ... i dont know what to do or say, she is out with my mate, i feel like wtf in one sense, but feel like why should i be doing this to her ..

man who is in the right and who is wrong here..

it was wierd this morning also, she told me about something that happened to her (cant say) but it was really personal and not even her parents know,

lately its just like she hasent been showin the love. i dunno feel like crap at the moment ..

she hasent replied to that message , which was like 20 mins ago or something ..

don't think of who's right or wrong. when you think that way, it gets ugly because you're trying to put the blame on someone.

there's miscommunication somewhere, that's all.

you need to talk. be peaceful.

if you feel like crap, tell her so. give her a call, not messages.

sometimes in relationship, you feel like there's no love. what else is going on for her?

you shouldn't let negative feelings linger. talk it over.
    "Ogres are like onions."

but how can i just ring her, what the hell to say? ... i guess im just waiting for a reaction, i think once she gets home she might text me, but what if she dosent? what am i to do?

i suppose i could just tell her i was drunk? but wait .. i dont know if what ive done is a good or bad thing.. thats what im getting at..

jees, im stupid, while writing this i just feel how much i want her in my arms rite now, breakin up aint the way to go..

what to do?

peaz-- umm, she's your gf and you're wondering how you just ring her?

You need to talk this through. Call her up. Explain your reaction to her, and tell her that you felt like she was ignoring you, and it made you feel bad.

Where do you want the conversation to go? Texting doesn't always solve everything. It takes so much more than just a phone call.
    "Ogres are like onions."

yeah so what do i say?

i rarely ring my gf, we are ussualy with eachother so ...

if i do speak to her on phone even if we havent got probs it just seems to go dead. the conversation

so ringing her is out of the question, she is at work tommorow night, so wont see her till thursday evenin..

it will kill me if she dosent text me between now and then..

what if she thinks our relationship is over? that would kill me . i think ...

see what i mean by im confused ..

but you have to deal with it. you can't just put the whole thing on ignore. if she thinks it's over, then that's the way it's going to be.

it's better than just allowing her to continuously ignore you.

the truth hurts, but it is what it is.

call her and say you want to talk about why she's ignoring you.

you can't avoid it forever.
    "Ogres are like onions."

well she just text me after that long wait and she said why am i beeing so twisty she dosent have to text me all the time... whats that supposed to mean (women we need u here to translate from the other species)

it means what it means.

let her know that you just expect a response from her, that's all.
    "Ogres are like onions."

think im just going to ignore her, see if she is bothered by it, wait for her to ask why im not talking.

whatever floats your boat.

you already made up your mind what to do.

but, here's a big BUT, doing the same thing to her isn't going to answer the question you have.
    "Ogres are like onions."

well i guess she just explained she dosent think its necessary, i allways reply to her messages

as im typing got anyother

*reading*

ok then anyway nite nite

bizzare... LOL

should i reply? nothing to say really...

(might sound sad but she wont be able to get to sleep i bet)

Just try to be understanding as there might be a problem plagueing her that she doesn't have the courage, or the willingness to say or do something about. Always know that there are reasons for everything, and no one conducts themselves in such a way without reason.

Acting as if you don't care, and waiting for something to happen just isn't the right choice, but if it's what you decide and have already done, then I leave it up to you. But, something that is the right thing to do is take initiative and be attentative to the situation, as it is fragile and can be exponentially escalated into something that might end you up in misery, and worse, her, because you love her right?

I hope you the best.

things got messy last nite .. i dont know whats happened, but dosent look like were still together but she hasent made it clear, i feel im being held under her thumb shes making me feel guilty to see what i do. i jus am not going to text her just reply to her texts, balls in her court i guess.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast