+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need Advice, Urgently

Need Advice, Urgently

Well, I'm new to these forums, i joined up simply because i wanted some advice, now. Im not going to bother with introductions, im just here to discuss my point of view and ask for some advice.. I'm not going to use real names but what does it matter?

Now, i recently moved to a new part of the country (i live in the Uk) and this is due to my dad having to move house and so im staying with my mum for a few weeks, which i have to attend collage while with my mum here. Now, my good friend James lives here, ive known him since i was around 1, we grew up together.. hes pretty popular in and around collage, and hes helped me made most of my friends and feel comfortable in the area. Theirs a small group of girls, each and every one of them is differnt, but all have their quirks.. Theirs Nadia, Kate, Molly and Anya. Now, Anya, Molly and Nadia are all very pretty, honestly, Kate claims to love me, but as far as James as told me, shes like the town whore, so i darnt go near her. Nadia has a reputation according to james so i cant touch her either, and Molly is James Ex, Anya is the only one i could possibly go for right? but she just got out of a relationship and i hate to get involved in that stuff.. So what do i do? I mean, Nadia seems to like me alot, shes even told me herself if i need a girlfriend shes their for me, but if i went out with her it would be going agaist James.. Same with Molly in that sence, Im up agaist a wall, and i cant do anything, any advice?

umm... first off how old are you?and second are you going to use this girl just for the sake of being in a relationship? because if so, dont.

don't involve yourself in a relationship for the sake of having someone...

just wait...it's better to be in a relationship if feelings are involved,not just desire to be into a relationship....

do you even have any feelings for the girls? i think you shouldn't be in a relationship just for the sake of being in a relationship..
    maybe you can get to know each and everyone of the girls first and then decide whether they really are what people say they are..