+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need help here..urgently

Need help here..urgently

Good days to all viewer,

I had a serious and blur situations. Need some guide here..

This is my first love, and i been with this girl in relationship for 2 month. At first, our relations were very sweet and lovely..we almost meet everyday..i did said i love her everyday too..she seem to be happy with such words..BUt the sweet is like coming to an end..where this few days she was act very wierd to me..she din't tell me to take good cares and dint being sweet to me just like when we are just started our relationship..when i ask her..did i do something wrong?? she said no and nothing..but i can feel out that she isn't cares about my feeling. Even the valentines ring that i give her wear..she also can remove its from finger because wasing hands..but when i ask her to wear back..she din't directly put in the ring..but said if missing then buy the new ring..i was very sad indeed..so can someone tell me..what is her mind thinking???if not enuf details..can try ask and i explain more..thanks alot

Giving jewelry within two months? Sounds like you guys may have moved pretty quickly and the honeymoon phase of dating is over. How well do you two know each other?

Yea it could just be you guys are to the point where its just getting old...that isn't always a bad thing...it just means that the freshness and excitement has worn off some.

Or maybe she just had a headache...don't over think it...and if you did do something wrong she will let you know before long...women are good at saying nothing is wrong when you can tell that there is and then all of a sudden when your not ready and have got the silent treatment for like 3 days they just spring it on you at 2 a.m. when your half asleep and can't defend yourself...they are patient and crafty.