+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what happens if you soon-to-be-boyfriend doesn't call while he's on vacation?

what happens if you soon-to-be-boyfriend doesn't call while he's on vacation?

What happens of this guy i dates for 5 months now doesn't call you when he's on vacation? I'm not trying to overreact like last time when he ignored me for 2 days and never answered my calls which I'm pretty sure he received it. But anyways he went on a cruise to Hawaii for a 2 week trip and then to Canada for 2 days.

The reason why he ignored my calls before is because he said he needed some time to think and he didn't know if I wanted to move in with him or have kids in the future and he didn't want to hurt me like what happened to his ex when he found out that he didn't want to have kids

He promised me last thursday when he was in Seattle waiting for his next flight to Hawaii that he was gonna call me but he never did and I was waiting for his call. I never expected him to call me and no do I mind because i know that if you are on vacation you want to enjoy your time and relax but what concerns me is that he said he was gonna call me but doesn't call. It's just like how he says he's coming back to San Francisco to hang out on Friday, but the next day or so he changes his mind and doesn't keep his words.

I try to keep my words as much as I can and I know sometimes I can't do that all the time, but if you say you will do something shouldn't you do it?

I am not going to pound him or question him.

it's funny that he had time to poke me on facebook (think he used his blackberry to log onto facebook or brought his laptop) and look at the picture I tagged him and respond to that, but doesn't have time to call me.

I told him you're funny, you have time to poke me, but not leave a message. -.-

Should I tell him how I feel? I don;t wanna sound needy and keep calling him like crazy or bug him while he's on vacation.
    Last edited by iamminzy; 30-04-11 at 11:20 AM.

I think the key phrase is 'soon to be boyfriend'.

After your first date, are you going to start giving him the catch phrase 'soon to be husband'?

I guess what I'm saying is, 'don't count your chickens before they hatch'. He is not your boyfriend. Thus he is under no obligation to call you. Nor is he under any obligation to 'hang out' with you. And truthfully he doesn't sound too interested in you. You are the one hoping to make him your boyfriend material, waiting around for his calls or if he happens to stop by.

Stop waiting around for this guy, and go out and find yourself a 'right here and right now boyfriend'.