+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She's on vacation. :)

tg92371 Guest

She's on vacation. :)

Guys,
    I want your opinion. My girlfriend is wonderful. She is so good to me and she really has stood by me through thick and thin. Today, she left for Colorado for 5 days to snowboard and hang out with various girlfriends in that area. She deserves it so much. Why is this so hard on me?
    I have not said a word to her and I have supported her so completely with this. I want her to be happy. But, I am bummed for some reason. Many reasons. It's hard that she is going to be in a place she can't go to right now because of me having to stay here- I can't help it. It's hard to think of her being around people that can give her that part of her life right now. She loves me so though. Why is this so hard on me. I'm bearing it and will continue to bear it because I love her. She really needs some time to be around other gals also. Why do I feel this way? Aaarrgghhh

You need a life. Go out too.!

Yeah, you're way too dependent on her. Get together with your friends, let her enjoy herself, you enjoy yourself.

Colorado Eh? Does she have a local number I can reach her at? If you would like, I can help you find out if she cheats. I can be a real smooth talker and I'm just a couple hours away from sweeping her off her feet. HAHA
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

tg92371 Guest

TAVS - r us serious

Seriously?

tg92371 Guest

smile

"You need a life. Go out too.!"

Well- I wish that I could have a life. I work two jobs- shuttle my two kids 3 days a week and have them every other weekend. I literally do not have 10 minutes for myself weekly. Couple this with an insane ex-wife- and you have a situation where Have a life for myself is not going to happen. I'm so beyond that though. I'm 38 and my life is about giving now.
    Unfortunately, I'm in a situation where things like she is doing is not possible for me. Most of the men in this area are pigs also. So, I would rather be alone than sit around and talk about women. Well, I'm happy for her. That is what matters. Now back to my lack of life. lol

tg92371 Guest

:)

TAVS- the more I think about your comment. I think it is really tacky and inconsiderate. I know you will read this and not understand. Join the club of the mindless rabble that have lost all sense of compassion and kindness. She wouldn't want you anyway. She loves me. So f%^$ off

Quote Originally Posted by tg92371 View Post
    TAVS- the more I think about your comment. I think it is really tacky and inconsiderate. I know you will read this and not understand. Join the club of the mindless rabble that have lost all sense of compassion and kindness. She wouldn't want you anyway. She loves me. So f%^$ off
    You're overreacting to the situation and to TAVS, who is obviously joking. I can understand how you're dealing with a lot of stress right now, but if you have enough time to obsess over the brief absence of your girlfriend, you have enough time to do something better than that. Read a book, watch a movie, get some exercise. Try to locate your missing sense of humor and have a good laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by tg92371 View Post
    Clearly, her trip to Colorado bothers you because you're incredibly insecure about her. Somebody making a joke throws you into a tizzy.

Calm the **** down, man. If you act this touchy around your girlfriend, she's going to tire of it quick.
    Spammer Spanker

tg92371 Guest

Thank you

Thank you guys. All of you are right. I called 30 of my friends to go out tonight and get drunk. I picked up a self-help book today at lunch to not be jealous about women. I have decided to not be insecure anymore and I am going to join the better boyfriend club. D#$% man. I just asked if anyone misses their girlfriend a bit. LOL. I made a big mistake with this question. I'm going to go cheat on her right now. I wish you guys the best.

Okay, troll. Off you go, then.
    Spammer Spanker

Crazy, just crazy. Hi Again Giga
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS View Post
    Crazy, just crazy. Hi Again Giga
    Hey there, T.
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    TAVS! Where have ya been, cowboy?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?