+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Appropriate Affection

Appropriate Affection

undefined I have been dating a guy for about 4 months now...we have moved onto considering ourselves boyfriend/girlfriend. He is a wonderful guy and tons of fun. I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how to talk to him about wanting more affection. He isn't cold by any means, but I've just come out of my first 3 years of college and was always more concerned with sex than affection...now that I've seen how it can be...I want more. I hate PDA, however, and am wondering if you had any suggestions of ways I can intiate affection as well. You know...hand holding, forehead kissing, arms around the waist...that kind of affection.

I guess you can just take the initiative and hold his hand or something. I think actions speak louder than words, and I feel it would be quite awkward to go up to him and say something like "hey... give me more love!"

I guess you can just take the initiative and hold his hand or something. I think actions speak louder than words, and I feel it would be quite awkward to go up to him and say something like "hey... give me more love!"

oops... sorry for the double post...