View Poll Results: So, Please Pick.........

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • I don't like to hold hands with partner

1 6.67%
  • I like to hold hands with partner

4 26.67%
  • I don't like to cuddle at night

0 0%
  • i like to cuddle at night

10 66.67%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Too Much Affection?

Too Much Affection?

I will not lie - I got this idea for a thread from another one on this forum, but I thought it is an interesting question.

Personally - I'm not the affectionate type. I'd probably get swamped for saying something like that in a place called 'love' forum, but that's how it has always been for me.

I won't really hold hands or cuddle at night or expect huge hugs or anything. Even though that's what women need, right? (that's another thread though)

What do you all think about this?

Would I be wrong not to hold my partners hand?

Am I an A$$hole if I wouldn't cuddle?

Thanks.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I personally would like both.

Then again.

That's probably because I kinda grew apart from my mother.

I've never had the opportunity do any of those options, but I'd do any of them anytime!

Hey bud my question is why you dont like to hold your girls hand? if I love someone I feel proud to show it -may it be an hug to a friend or holding my partners hand.
    and whats wrong about cuddling? sweetness is best part of a rel, but maybe its just me

wasnt very fond of holding hands and cuddeling , but it grew on me after a short while ... and it is one of the relationships good parts . I think TOO much affection is being all stuck togethere everywhere you go . to the restaurant , to the club with your friends , meaning cuddeling in public places all the time , holding hands is fine whereever you are .

Tone Guest
    Cuddling is the bestest!

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Cuddling is the bestest!
    Stop it Tone. You're reminding me of the girl. We'd go, You're the Best, You're the Bestest, Your the Besterest.

I'll shut up now. Bit tired with only 2 hrs drunken sleep for the night

Tone Guest
    >:[

How's that goin btw?

me and my boyfriend are blantantly affectionate towards each other in public and sometimes we have made other people feel uncomfotable however i think it is because of me! we are not extremely sexual about it but we kiss and hug and touch each other when out! i mean like massage and rubing his head etc not blatant sexual
    i have always been very affectionate with my past partners! i like to show my feelings in this way!

my boyfriend says he has never met anyone like it before but loves me for it

I'm pretty sure I'll have to put up with the remaining 2.5 months but she's definately coming around. She's calling me at least twice a day to share things with me or just to say Hi. I'm remaining strong in my current 'friend' status. She didn't like it too much the other day when I told her, "It's your car, you figure it out." But yea, things are going good and I'm still too busy to worry about that stuff anyway. Thanks for asking. The advice I got on here was great! Glad I listened

Tone Guest
    :)

well TAVS...

i knew someone like that... we never went out.. but it's the same reason why... i wouldn't call it so much affection... as much as i would attention...

she wouldn't stop following me, calling me, e-mailing me, IMing me, talking to all my friends, talking to me...

she asked me out twice... and i let her know that i didn't want us to go out... EVER!!! till the end of time... and even after then i'd think about it...
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by RSK
    Personally - I'm not the affectionate type. I'd probably get swamped for saying something like that in a place called 'love' forum, but that's how it has always been for me.

I won't really hold hands or cuddle at night or expect huge hugs or anything. Even though that's what women need, right? (that's another thread though)
    What do you all think about this?
    Would I be wrong not to hold my partners hand?
    Am I an A$$hole if I wouldn't cuddle?
    Thanks.
    Well i know a lot of guys that are just uncomfortable being overly affectionate in public..which is ok i guess...everyone is different...but u don't liek to cuddle even when your alone with the girl....that's a lil weird i guess...i wouldn't call it assholish..but wierd...
    And since you know you cannot see yourself,
    so well as by reflection, I, your glass,
    will modestly discover to yourself,
    that of yourself which you yet know not of.

Quote Originally Posted by XPixiedustX
    Well i know a lot of guys that are just uncomfortable being overly affectionate in public..which is ok i guess...everyone is different...but u don't liek to cuddle even when your alone with the girl....that's a lil weird i guess...i wouldn't call it assholish..but wierd...

maybe he's homophobic... n' he thinks cuddling is gay...

news flash... unless it's with an other guy... cuddling isn't gay...

If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You sure seem to like that french emoticon...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast