+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ok what is this all about I desperately need help

ok what is this all about I desperately need help

Trust me you don’t want to hear this but I just can’t stop nagging in my mind. So please let me tell you the lamest story in the world. This could have been like the any other nights of my work day, so tired from work and have a good sleep. But, there is always a dramatic turning point here, so Miss T can not resist the temptation of asking the Mr. Cold violence out so she did the stupid thing of the third time. Then rest of the story you can fill the blanks. The interesting part of the story is when the willfulness meets up with the cold violence the sparkle of awkwardness is so spectacular that out of anything in your imagination. Then Mr. ruthless (that’s the other name of Mr. Cold violence) gave her the unpreserved no and obviously an absolutely no, which he has always been good at. Wanna have a taste of being ignored? Be my guest. There you go, the adrenaline kicked in, and the astonishment kept her brain cells over activated from sleeping. She just wouldn’t take the fact that he is not into her. What comes next is she could not believe that and then went nuts. She started bugging her friends and some of them are just too tired of her story, well lucky her, she got bunch of friends who are pretty new of being the audience. These poor guys are her new targets of complaining. So she called them.
    So what hell is she doing here? Not only tearing her dignity into pieces and then stepping on it to make sure that they are smashed into pieces. When will the wrestle-with-herself thing meet its end? Check out the time it’s 3am in the morning and she still got work to do tomorrow. This is the sequela of fail in love. She wants to revenge, and did the same thing to other guys. She wants to call it even and she gambled again and again, which she knows exactly where the conversation is going to end and tried every means she can to make it less awkward, yet never worked out. Now she paid the price. She deserves no sympathy even herself thinks so.
    It all went wrong from the beginning, and it is doomed. She is the one put herself into such an embarrassing situation. She is the murderer of her happiness. She felt no shame of being crazy and even being proud of it. All of these are just a result of being spoiled. She got what she wants and probably too much. She showered with love and care. Well you can’t have them all. There is a fish slip out of the net, and this is where the pathetic story started. This fish turned into the toughest cookie in her life afterwards. He made his point more than clear, and rejection makes him more appealing to her, since there is a stubborn faith in her heart, she can get everything she wants. Whereupon this vicious circle keeps recycling and pretty much likes a spell. Do you think she is demon obsessed? I think worse. Demon may know where the bottom line is and she doesn’t. To more important, I found there must be something dysfunctional in her self-control and self-esteem. Oh, plus do not ask her why, and if she can give you the answer I bet you my life she won’t do it even for once. So my dear readers, can you help her to figure out what is this all about?

I think you may have hit the nail on the head with the spoiled brat thing...

Nobody gets everything they want. Not even you.
    Spammer Spanker

ok she got it. and totally walk outside tha shadow overheads. this is called move on.