+ Follow This Topic

Thread: desperately need help!!!

desperately need help!!!

plz have a look at the post and plz reply

i met this girl in my college during my first year.she was from my hometown.I liked that girl when i first saw her in bus during a journey.Since then i used to see her now and then we were in same college.I am a shy person and used to get a bit nervous in front of her.She got the hint that i like her judging my behaviour in front of her.As time passed i got to know she liked me too, she always tried to initiate talks with me .I wasnt able to talk to her freely coz there wasnt enough opportunity for us to take some time and talk freely without any cause. then after nearly one year we both got same working project during summer holidayz. there i had some chance to talk to her.initially i used to do my work and didnt indulge myself in chats and all that..but as she has got the hint that i like her and she liked me too,she always tried to initiate talks,flirted ,be in the same place where i used to be,used to be upset when i talked to other girl in the office.i also started expressing myself ,being confident that she liked me too,and by the end of the project completion time,we were freely talking to each other,with me intiating talks,and she used to start preferring me over others to go out after day work etc..her one friend also told me that she likes me and i was very happy coming to know that.
    when we came back to college ,i was worried how to initiate talks as previously i used to take help of any project topic or work to initiate casual talk. I once called her and hinted her that i like her and care for her,saying that i was thinking of you and was feeling a bit uncomfortable for not talking to her after coming in the college.she seemed very excited and happy when i called and replied happily to everything.
    there she got the hint that i also have some feelings for her. i started talking to her through g talk ,but as soon as i expressed my feelings ,she never initiated talks,although used to reply generously and excitedly .but soonafter she didnt seem nice in talking and used to go offline in middle of chat without replying ,it happened thrice,although i never tried to bother her through repeated sms or g talk buzzes,coz i didnt want to sound desperate,but definitely it seemed that she is not that interested after i expressed myself through phone that day.
    4 months went and i controlled myself not to sound desperate, and tried not to buzz her repeatedly thorugh google talk or phone.she also forgot but one day she came to know through one friend that i am still not over her.then she started making me feel jealous and turned her head after seeing,although i never tried to irritate her through sms coz i knew she has lost her interest .but her that behaviour made me feel very uncomfortable .i told her one day that i get nervous in front of her hinting again my feelings,but her answer was "KEEP GETTING SCARED" with laughing and then she went offline.i was shocked..what was that behaviour.
    that thing really broke me and i decided to express my love for her thinking that she will feel that i really love her and i am not just playing around.but that girl replied cruely to that and said she dont want to hear anything from me. and blocked me from her chatting list although she knew from the very beginning that i like her and because of her reciprocating behaviour during the project i gathered courage to confess my love for her.
    i had no clue what has happened after i expressed my feelings for her.she lost interest in me.i have heard some women want what they cant have,they lose their interest after chasing.is she like that.isnt it playing with hearts. i talked to my friends about this but they idnt take this seriously telling that i get tensed easily and this isnt that big.now my friends have also started ignoring me.
    i am telling you my condition. my last semester got screwed badly due to this.my friends have started ignoring me,some have started making fun of me,and that heartless girl didnt care to bother .she just ignores me whenever she sees me. i can tell this to my parents.although they are very caring and support me everytime.It has been 4 months and i am still not over it..i am kind of person who doesnt forget easily and emotional too.i care for my studies too but i find hard to concentrate on anything which resulted in bad grades in college too.That girl is doing excellent . she has a very large social circle and a very attractive group of friends too (male and female) and i am left with no friends,screwed academics,and low confidence. i find her difficult to forget .i continuously check her facebuk profile trying to know what she is doing although this wont help me to forget her.a few days ago when we were both in the same bus she told me to just take care of her suitcase which was kept in the bus away from her although she could have told that thing to others too.i was following no contact policy and didnt talk to her neither did she but then why she asked me to look after the suitcase ..was she trying to talk to me ..what was that...kindly help me.i desperately need some useful advice from you
    thanks
    Last edited by samy7; 13-06-10 at 05:49 AM.