+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How does a relationship start ? and.. I need to chill, but how ?

How does a relationship start ? and.. I need to chill, but how ?

Hello forum, it's me again with silly questions.

You probably don't remember my last threads so here is a little background:

after a ton of dating I found out how to be a man and be liked by girls, until now I never had a girlfriend.. hell, never even touched a girl.

Anyway I'm 24 and now I kind of have a girlfriend I think.. I don't know thats what I wanna ask.

I've been seeing her for 2 weeks and we've been on 7 dates, we kissed on the 2nd date and started to make out from the 3rd. She calls me or texts me almost every day. The passed week we've been going out almost every day.

Is this good ? Usually when couples form how many days do they go out in the first weeks ? Are we going fast or very fast ? How does this exacly work ?
    How do I know that I am her bf and she is my gf ?

Also we haven't seen each other for 2 days and I am starting to get worried tho she did call me today to see how am I doing.

I have no idee why I am worried I guess I am used to see her almost every day maximum 24h not spending time with her and I am a little bit paranoid and gelous by my nature... can some one slap me and tell me to chill out ? or should I be worried ?

Thanks for reading... and I love this forum for all the help I recieved.

it sounds like it but you need to ask her. That's the only way you're going to know...

Word it in a clever way, I tend to ask if we're 'exclusive', IE are we not seeing anyone else at the moment. People can and often do date multiple people at a time, it's called parallel dating so if you want to know ask her if you guys are exclusive.

It's all arbitrary.
    Heck, my girlfriend and I decided we were going to use that label about two weeks before our first kiss...

TheWizard has an excellent idea with asking if you're 'exclusive.' You might try that.

And you shouldn't worry about not talking to her for a day, as long as there are no other indicators that would arise suspicions. If you truly are 'exclusive' you have nothing to worry about, and if not you should definitely talk to her.