+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crazy relationship, i need help

Crazy relationship, i need help

Sorry this is so long,

I'm having a very bad problem in my life with my relationship to my girlfriend of 2 years. I really felt like I loved her but I had other demons in my life (drug abuse, breaking the law) and cheated a couple of times and got caught, We have had an up and down relationship from the start. We say we love eachother and it feels like love but I have no idea, We have physically fought before, fight all day every day, our families hate eachother, its just horrible but I feel these feelings so strong for her, I really want to change my ways and be a good boyfriend but she wont give me another chance, anyway here is the situation..

Our relationship is going okay for a month or two, well she came and visited me with her cousin (shes a girl) one night and we all decided to get drunk, and somehow a threesome happened, the next day she left me and says "You should have known i was drunk" well i did know she was drunk but i was drunk as well, and she also consented the whole time the night before, Her whole family knows and they hate me, I know the best thing for us to do is break it off but I feel like I love her more than life itself, yeah I know i cheated but i never want to do it again I just want her to forgive me and she hates me now, she will hardly ever talk to me and every time i think about it I cry, please give me some kind of help

She says she loves me and we talk all day everyday but we mostly argue, she gets with me on and off again everyday, I just want to work things out with her...

Quote Originally Posted by Kansasboy17 View Post
    Sorry this is so long,

I'm having a very bad problem in my life with my relationship to my girlfriend of 2 years. I really felt like I loved her but I had other demons in my life (drug abuse, breaking the law) and cheated a couple of times and got caught, We have had an up and down relationship from the start. We say we love eachother and it feels like love but I have no idea, We have physically fought before, fight all day every day, our families hate eachother, its just horrible but I feel these feelings so strong for her, I really want to change my ways and be a good boyfriend but she wont give me another chance, anyway here is the situation..

Our relationship is going okay for a month or two, well she came and visited me with her cousin (shes a girl) one night and we all decided to get drunk, and somehow a threesome happened, the next day she left me and says "You should have known i was drunk" well i did know she was drunk but i was drunk as well, and she also consented the whole time the night before, Her whole family knows and they hate me, I know the best thing for us to do is break it off but I feel like I love her more than life itself, yeah I know i cheated but i never want to do it again I just want her to forgive me and she hates me now, she will hardly ever talk to me and every time i think about it I cry, please give me some kind of help

She says she loves me and we talk all day everyday but we mostly argue, she gets with me on and off again everyday, I just want to work things out with her...
    It's obvious that neither of you can handle your alcohol.

Personally, I find the "drunk" excuse to be complete bullshit that people use when they don't want to take responsibility for their actions.

I don't understand why you'd want to be with someone you cheat on, physically fight with, and argue every day with.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Because when we are having good times, everything is excellent, she is my bestfriend, the only person I ever talk to, I cheated on her in the past, Everything was going good until the night we got drunk and did that, now everything has gone to hell. I want to show her I can change and I will treat her right this time but she dont want to hear it.

I don't know what to tell you. I think your relationship with her is extremely dysfunctional.

Personally, if my possible future in-laws dont like me, I cant see it working. They're always gonna be there no matter what. Its like having a relationship with your s/o, and their mother. As for that threesome thing, she tested you to see if you would do it. Sorry, that was a dumb move on her behalf. If I were you and pussy was being thrown in my face and she's right there not complaining why the **** would I deny it? Cuz she's drunk? How drunk was she anyway? Too drunk to realize she was ****ing her boyfriend alongside her cousin?Didnt the incest/boyfriend ****ing other girl radar kick into gear? Really, I think her excuse was dumb. But anyway, as for the relationship. just as your title says, its a crazy relationship. Are you sure you want to continue a relationship like that? It's really unhealthy and will only get worse in the long run. Too much drama in there for me, I'dve given it up.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Because when we are having good times, everything is excellent, she is my bestfriend, the only person I ever talk to, I cheated on her in the past, Everything was going good until the night we got drunk and did that, now everything has gone to hell. I want to show her I can change and I will treat her right this time but she dont want to hear it.
    If things were "excellent", I doubt you would have cheated on her.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Well things were never excellent, I just have this love for her, She was my first love, I never cared about anyone that much, she says she wants to make it work and i do too but we will date for one week and break up the next because she will bring it up again..

Well things were never excellent, I just have this love for her, She was my first love, I never cared about anyone that much, she says she wants to make it work and i do too but we will date for one week and break up the next because she will bring it up again..
    How old are the both of you?

I'm 18 and she is 20, yeah i know we are young but these 2 years seem like a lifetime..

I'm 18 and she is 20, yeah i know we are young but these 2 years seem like a lifetime..
    I thought so.

Of course she was your first love. You were only 16 when you started dating her. You don't know what love is, because if you did, you wouldn't have had sex with other women.

Love isn't cheating. Love isn't hitting her.

I didn't love her at first, I was more infatuated with her, then as time passed I developed feelings I never felt for anyone else. She has stuck with me through so much, I just wish everything could be made right again. I want to be with her for the rest of my life if things would actually get normal.

Oh and might I add she called me a ni**er about 20 times before, that has also been a problem in our relationship and alot of her family doesnt agree with her dating someone that is half african-american (she is white by the way)

I really recommend you just move on. This relationship won't last. I'd be willing to bet money on it.

You were 16. Of COURSE you developed feelings for her that you had never felt before. You were too young to feel them.

Look, you've cheated multiple times. If she came back to you, she'd be an idiot.

I know you are right, I just dont want to start over again, I have never attracted the right kind of girls and most of them turn out to be druggies or just whores. My ex girlfriend never even drank alcohol before she met me, I got her to try all these drugs, I messed alot of things up in my life. She let me stay at her house while I was on the run from the police, she seems like the only person that ever gave a shit about me.

I know you are right, I just dont want to start over again, I have never attracted the right kind of girls and most of them turn out to be druggies or just whores. My ex girlfriend never even drank alcohol before she met me, I got her to try all these drugs, I messed alot of things up in my life. She let me stay at her house while I was on the run from the police, she seems like the only person that ever gave a shit about me.
    You're 18 years old. Chances are that the next relationship you have won't last either. Luckily, you have plenty of time to get your shit together and find a new woman.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast