+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why does he ask about me, then ignores me?

Why does he ask about me, then ignores me?

Okay so this one is a really long story, so I will try to cut it short...
    -2 years ago i met manuel... it was attraction at first sight, i felt like he liked me.
    -I asked him out, but he was beginning a new relationship at the moment.
    -I still pursued him by sending him "accidental text messages," but it failed.
    -I continued that for a year and he asked me to stop, so I did.
    -During the first year i was also receiving text messages from an anonymous person, i asked Manuel if it was him and he said, "no."
    -My friend at work asked him if he was the one sending me messages and he jokingly said, "yes."
    -So i wrote him a letter asking him to stop, but at the same time showing him that i was available because i really did like him.
    -After he got it, he reported me to my supervisor for sexual harrasment, so I never made contact with him again.
    -He was not allowed to be in my work area last year.
    -After that incident, I forgot about him and moved on
    -On December of 2008, " I get a call from a little girl that says that Manuel wants me to talk with him and hangs up."
    -I though it was a joke... Since Manuel reported me...I was upset and I took it to my supervisor... nothing happened
    --In March, the janitor comes him telling me that Manuel was asking about me and that he was going to come and see me to put a ring on it (like the beyonce song)
    -I saw Manuel in May... not only does he ignores me, but humiliates me by making faces as he looks at me and laughing at me with others.
    -I was hurt and shocked again... When he reported me, I moved on, but then the janitor told me all these things about Manuel that he was going to look for me that it made me like him again.
    -What does he want from me? He made it clear that he wanted nothing to do with me? Why is he asking for me, then ignores me?
    -Not only that, but everytime he sees someone i know, it always comes back to me and I begin to receive cranck calls from a private number.
    -I'm so confused...I keep moving on, but this guy keeps pulling me back.
    -I want to know why he is doing this to me???
    -Why did he as so many questions about me and completely ignore me when he had the chance to tal to me?
    -I looed at him, but he just ignored me?
    -Someone please help me understand this situation
    Than you

Man... That guy just sounds like a punk to me, that's getting a jolly out of giving you a hard time. I'd just forget about it. I'm a guy that's more of the fighting type. If a girl did that to me I'd not call or say anything to them. I'd just send the janitor back with a message.. "you can go (insert vulgarity) yourself".. Then I'd go on my way with a smile.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz3 View Post
    Man... That guy just sounds like a punk to me, that's getting a jolly out of giving you a hard time. I'd just forget about it. I'm a guy that's more of the fighting type. If a girl did that to me I'd not call or say anything to them. I'd just send the janitor back with a message.. "you can go (insert vulgarity) yourself".. Then I'd go on my way with a smile.
    I know he doesn't disurve me... you know... it's just hard to move on with all the crank calls and humiliations...I really don't understand him at all...You know when everything began... my intentions were good...i never had any bad intentions with him...I really did care for him... I know too many bad things have happened and it just wouldn't work out anymore...Oh dear...you are right I should forget it...Thanks

Someone please help me understand this situation?

He has got a love hate thing going for you, he's emotionally unstable, and an arsehole.

He must have worked out your weaknesses, because you're letting him do this.

Ignore the prick and make sure to keep a detailed record of anything he does to you or around your work to do with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Durian View Post
    He has got a love hate thing going for you, he's emotionally unstable, and an arsehole.

He must have worked out your weaknesses, because you're letting him do this.

Ignore the prick and make sure to keep a detailed record of anything he does to you or around your work to do with you.
    ... he does know my weakness... he knows that I keep fooling myself...I am actually keeping a detailed journal about this situation and after reviewing it, I found that every time he talks to a coworker that I may know me, I tend to receive tons of crank calls...I'm just in a really tough situation...

change your number.

change your number.
    Even if I change it, he can get a hold of the system and retrieve my number...it makes no sense

Have two numbers then. One you divulge, one you don't. Stuff the sim card from the old phone in the knick knack shelf and leave it there.

I just wish I knew his motives... he's so freakin' weird one day he talks to the janitor about me... the next day he tells others that he can't remember my name

Have two numbers then. One you divulge, one you don't. Stuff the sim card from the old phone in the knick knack shelf and leave it there.
    You're right that makes sense

Who gives a flying foxes fart what his motives are.

He's off his rocker.

Do something about that. Put some distance between you and him.

Pretty simple

He's 26 years old...I can't understand a man like this, it's sooooooooo weird for me to be in this situation...i feel like I'm in high school again

Who gives a flying foxes fart what his motives are.

He's off his rocker.

Do something about that. Put some distance between you and him.

Pretty simple
    I have put distance between us... I don't see him, but he keeps crank calling... I haven't seen him since may which is why I can't understand why he keeps toturing me

Thank You, I really do appreciate the advice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast