+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What is wrong with this girl I love?

What is wrong with this girl I love?

I am 26 living in Arkansas. I met this girl about a year and a half ago and we totally clicked. We were best friends instantly. Totally obsessed with each other texting Back and forth every five seconds all day at times. I really opened up to her in every kind of way. We decide to wait and get to know each other well before we start to become physical because we both really like each other and want to do things the right way without rushing. Just to put some things into perspective let me explain that during this time she randomly moved to New Mexico. But would still talk to me daily. And a month later she came back. Anyways, so a year later I am totally in love with her. Like I know this is the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with. I was a virgin at this time which she knew. I've had plenty of chances to lose it but I've been saving myself for someone I truly love.

Anyways she says we should start having sex and I agree. So we are sleeping together for a week and I am the happiest I've ever been in my life. I post a picture of us together on Instagram and all of the sudden she flips! She says, "You know I'm not your girlfriend right?" I am shocked to hear her say this. I ask why we are sleeping together and she has no answer. All of the sudden the sweet fun loving girl I've known for so long totally disappears and she is suddenly cold hearted to me all the time. She says we can't do anything anymore, not even kiss. And every time we talk now she always makes some mean remark that hurts my feelings leaving me crying. I am so heartbroken, confused, and emotional at this point that I actually go insane and am rushed to the ER which from there I am locked up in a mental place for a bit. Now I gotta take all the pills to stay emotionally balanced and all of the sudden I have panic attacks now too.

I guess she feels bad and still talks to me. Then out of nowhere randomly buys a school bus and drives out to California, gets a job out there and lives in the Bus. Before she leaves she tells me she wants to see me and makes plans. On that day she totally blows me off and doesn't answer my phone calls. I've been worried about her cuz if that bus breaks down she's screwed and doesn't have anyone to help her out. It's been many months later and out of the blue she is texting me a bunch again as if nothing ever happened and says she is coming back for Christmas and really wants to see me. So she makes plans to see me and on that day what do you know? She blows me off with some lame excuse. But promises she's gonna come stay the night with me. And on that night she blows me off saying she's too busy. I know she's got nothing but free time cuz she isn't working so that's bs. Now we're supposed to go have lunch and I'd be surprised if she shows up to that. She is the one who keeps out of the
    Blue hitting me up saying she wants to see me and making plans and then blowing them off. I mean if she don't actually want to see me then just leave me alone and stop texting me. I still got strong feelings for her so all this screwing around hurts my feelings and I now know my mind is a
    Bit fragile. She confuses me so much and really stresses me out. But I love her so much and miss her that I always respond. What is wrong with this girl? Is she crazy or something? She says she loves me but I don't even know if I believe her. I'm starting to think she is only capable of loving herself. I assume she'll be leaving back to Cali again soon or somewhere else who knows. She is so random and unpredictable I don't understand her at all anymore. I know I should just stop talking to her but I'm still so in love.

I guess you could call her crazy but the problem is she is making you crazy. It doesn't matter if you figure out why she's been messing with your head, it still won't change anything.

It's the fact she is miss treating you, so there is no justification, not even love, to keep her in your life. You need to realize those good times are gone forever, you will never get that back from her, and it's time for you to let go or you will never be mentally balanced until you do.

Once you finally let yourself move on, and heal, you will be ready to meet someone new that will become the true woman of your dreams.

She's not worth it brother... It's going to hurt like hell but you need to let her go and love on. If she really values your love she will learn to commit as your girlfriend. Life is too short to be wasting your love on someone who doesn't deserve it. There are plenty of girls out there who are looking for your type of devotion.