+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I am in love with a younger girl, it is wrong?

I am in love with a younger girl, it is wrong?

Ok first off, before you go ape **** on me please hear me out.

About a month or so ago I stepped into my backyard. After this I noticed a young girl across the fence from me. I had never seen her before and was kind of curious as to who she was. I kind of peeked over at her to see if she might have been my age. She looked younger so I kind of lost interest. I turned around and as I did she yelled out for me and asked me what my name was. I had an innocent conversation with this girl and as she came closer I looked at her face and was in AWE of this girl. I can honestly say that I fell in love at first sight. I have been with many girls my age that all have been very pretty but this girl was BEAUTIFUL. I came to find that she was 13, I myself was 17 and I started to become nervous talking to her when she told me her age. I told her I was going inside and ever since that day, nothing has been the same. After many days and weeks we got to know each other very well. We have many of the same interests and I continued to become completely in AWE of this girl. Along with being the most beautiful girls I have ever laid eyes upon, this girl is incredibly smart and mature for her age. She obviously reads a lot as she knows and understands Shakespeare better than I do. We talk about many kinds of music, video games, films and literature and I started to forget that I was speaking with a 13 year old girl. I can guarantee that this girl is smarter and more mature than most girls at my high school. Now, to clarify I do not stalk this girl in anyway, I do not sexually fantasize about her and I would never take advantage of her, this is what is bothering me. Whenever I feel an attraction to someone, It is usually sexual, but this doesn't feel like that.....it feels to me like........ love. I noticed that originally, she liked me as she was and still is incredibly flirty and witty. Throughout my high school life I have become a costumed to rating the girls as they walk by, giving them a rating in my head from 1-10. Of course this was done on my own hornyness as an average high school guy and my infatuation with hot girls. But when I met this young girl I became infatuated with her........her personality and her beautiful smile. I have never felt this way about a girl and including that this girl is incredibly smart and mature just adds to her perfection. I guarantee you boys out there, this girl is your perfectly dreamed up "girl next door" gal. To conclude, I want to get feedback from you guys whether you have had a similar experience or even if you have ever experienced the "love at first sight" syndrome. Though I need to say one final thing to sum up this girl's perfection. When I originally met her, I asked her what her age was, she answered "I am 13, but I am an old soul".

THIS IS WHEN I NEW THIS GIRL WAS SPECIAL

Is it right that I love her?

"Cry Havoc! And let slip the dogs of war"

It's fine to love her. Just keep your hands off her.
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You can't help who you are attracted to, but you are responsible for ACTING appropriately, and she is too young for you. Wait to make any advances until she is 18. She is practically jailbait for you right now.

13 - 17
    14 - 18
    15 - 19
    16 - 20
    17 - 21
    18 - 22

Yep, waiting 'til 18 is about right. Keep it down 'til then or expect a negative response from anyone who'd know about it.