+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Best gift a girl can give

Best gift a girl can give

I want to blow my man's mind and get him a really sexy gift, the problem is I can't think of what to get him. I've already bought a french maid outfit, handcuffs, whip bed straps and body paint but nothing seems to really wow him... I'm trying to figure out what his ultimate sex treat would be. I've asked him multiple times but he never gives me a very clear response, I know he likes it rough and dirty... that's about it. You guys got any plans as to what I can do to give him the ultimate treat?
    All suggestions welcome.

As a guy I'm sure his ultimate fantasy and something he'd find really exciting is to be with more than one firl in bed...so I don't think you'd agree..
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

I've never had to spend fortunes on trying to WOW a guy, nor wear outfits, introduce numerous toys to the bedroom - he's always seemed pretty turned on enough and by my mere presence.

Some of us girls have it easy I guess

LMFAO

Quote Originally Posted by sookie6 View Post
    As a guy I'm sure his ultimate fantasy and something he'd find really exciting is to be with more than one firl in bed...so I don't think you'd agree..
    Or perhaps he'd be turned on my her screwing another bloke - another man fantasy.

Quote Originally Posted by sookie6 View Post
    i agree with sookie - bring your best lady friend.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Or perhaps he'd be turned on my her screwing another bloke - another man fantasy.
    somehow, i think this is a small minority. most guys (me included) will cut off the other man's dick and hang him on a tree by his balls ...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Do you read? How about an erotica book? I happen to like Anais Nin's "Delta of Venus".
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

We've actually talked about bring another girl into the situation, just having trouble find one. I don't have a friend close enough that's willing to do it. And I've agreed to do it on the terms that I pick the girl and he doesn't that way I can be more sure that he doesn't have any emotional feelings other than lust for the girl.
    Do you read? How about an erotica book? I happen to like Anais Nin's "Delta of Venus".
    I love to read, and do enjoy some erotica so I'll definitely have a look at that thanks!

I've spoken to him about it again... as it turns out he's just not as big on sex as I am... He's more wam bam thank you ma'am and I prefer to spend hours shagging using different ideas all the time. I'm beginning to wonder if I'm the problem... what could I be doing wrong?

It's funny cos I was reading your initial post about how to please your bfriend. I thought that maybe you can please him as much if not more by certain things outside of the bedroom.

You might want to make his life more agreable and pampered by cooking for him, booking activities he likes, inviting his friends over, organising a party with people he loves, or some travels...

Love is not just found in the bedroom.
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

Now I truly feel dumb. I made the horrible assumption that men just want sex. O.o
    I do cook for him, although he prefers burger king (guess I need to work on those skills)
    I let him do what he likes with his mates but generally he doesn't have them over so I'll see if I can organise a proper guys night for him, I'll by some pizza and beer for him and his mates, set it all up and then stay or leave depending on what he wants. Reckon that will be nice enough? Neither of us have the money to travel yet, the only time I travel is to see my parents and they pay for the tickets.

Thank you for pointing out that vital piece of info to me...

Quote Originally Posted by Niccitine View Post
    so I'll see if I can organise a proper guys night for him, I'll by some pizza and beer for him and his mates, set it all up and then stay or leave depending on what he wants. Reckon that will be nice enough?
    Thank you for pointing out that vital piece of info to me...
    I think he'll be very touched by this!

He probably just wants a BLT and a blowjob while he's eating it.
    Spammer Spanker

Sounds like your boyfriend an creep. Good luck.