+ Follow This Topic

Thread: New on the dating Scene..

New on the dating Scene..

Hi all I havnt been on here for a while. But after Mine and Michaels break up we were together alot and then he stopped coming around he said he did it so I can get over him .. WTF..
    So one of my friends at work told me to stop laying around and being sad and depressed and she was going to take me out. So I thought what the hell. Well last Thursday we went to a bar. It was the first time I had been out in forever. I had guys buying me drinks left and right but they were using some RAUNCHY.. pick up lines so I told them to **** off. So needless to say I was feeling nasty and I wanted to just get in the shower and scrub my skin off because it was that nasty.. Well i sat back for a lil while tryin to hide and looking at the cute guys and the I seen this HOT guy come though the door.. I was eyeing him all night. My friend said he was a 10 out of a 10.. I SAY 15
    hmm Back on track. I showed him to her and she took it upon herself to break the Ice for me. I was a little mad but she bought him a drink and the bartender said it was from me. He gave me a Smile and continued. A moment later he buys me a drink back. I was a lil shy I didnt really know what to do.. So i went and thanked him for the drink. And he thanked me for his..
    Well about 5 mins later I see my friend over there talking to them for me.. (What a good friend huh) I was so embarrassed. I wasnt ready to talk to anyone else.. I still have my Ex on the brain as I seen it.. But it was great he is a realy nice guy and I got his Number too WOOHOOO..

I called Sat. and we talked for a min. He was going to meet me at the bar again but he has car problems. (which he did talk to me about it on Thurs) He said he would call me later this week and see whats up for the weekend. Im a little worried that he will not call me. He seems like a great guy. Hes pretty shy and when I talked to him it was like old friends. It was great.
    I just want some suggestions Because I am new on the dating scene. What helped every one feel a little better? And what do you think I should do with this new guy Vincent. He did seen a little interested when we were talking and he made sure I put in his name and number right in my phone.. I dont know.. But he is a cutie.

I think if he made sure that you had his # the odds are in your favor, good luck!
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Thank you both.. Well I called him yesterday but he never did call me back. I guess I will just wait and see..