+ Follow This Topic

Thread: questions about the bar scene

questions about the bar scene

hey I thought that if I get sick of being alone again anytime soon I'd hit the bars scene and try for some fun there. The problem though: how do you start a conversation with a total stranger? I thought of just asking to buy her a drink, and see where to go judging by her reaction. Any other thoughts?

sure that will work, but watch her body language. if a woman is looking your way or shes giving you some signal that she wants you to come over, then you do it, if not stay away. dont expect this to always work, but you have a lot better chance of not getting blown off if you observe. and make sure you have some booze in your system before you start talking. i couldnt count the number fo times ive gotten laid simply because i had booze in my system and it was a whole hell of a lot easier to talk to them.
    awannn

If she's across the bar or farther away, make eye contact. She'll look away. Make eye-contact again and smile. She'll have to react to the smile somehow. She smiles back, walk over and start talking. She looks disgusted or looks away quickly without smiling or rolls her eyes, don't.

If you're next to a girl or something, ask her what she's drinking or comment on her clothing/hair. Nothing wrong with a compliment right away. She'll either say thanks and smile and be happy in which case you introduce yourself and/or start talking, or she'll blow you off with a quick thanks.

Rod Steele

I would choose thousant better places, but when girl is alone in bar than she is already strange, when she is searching there for "real love" than i am scared where the romantic goes last years.

but when girl is alone in bar than she is already strange
    Yes and no. Yes she could be wierd/ugly or whatever else might turn guys off from hbitting on her or talking to her a long time. Or 'no' cause she may have blown off every other guy cause they didn't do it for her. So you give it a shot.
    when she is searching there for "real love" than i am scared
    I agree completely.

Quote Originally Posted by sfalexi
    Yes and no. Yes she could be wierd/ugly or whatever else might turn guys off from hbitting on her or talking to her a long time. Or 'no' cause she may have blown off every other guy cause they didn't do it for her. So you give it a shot.I agree completely.
    yes, there are surely "bar type of girls" but those are for another type of men i guess. At least here, common girl never goes alone to a bar, so this forces you to choose one from those who do it anyway.
    More about me on homepage