+ Follow This Topic

Thread: VERY important question need help plz!!

VERY important question need help plz!!

me and my girlfriend have been going out for 8 months now, were happy together and supposedly she has deep feelings for me and i know i definitely have deep feelings for her.. this is both our 1st true love relationship. we feel like were committed to each other. During our relationship i gave her my 110% and more, i treated her good,loved her, cared for her, and always been by her side, i usually write her letters and even told her how good and beautiful of a person she is.. i sacrificed a lot for her, and she thanks me and tells me shes extremely lucky to have guy like me. don't get me wrong im not perfect guy but I do what ever it takes to make her happy. we do occasionally have our arguments but what relationship doesn't have arguments right?, I’m an extremely nice guy, she treats me like crap sometimes though and curses me out and talk about my family and put me down. Then other times she could be really nice....... well let me just get to the point..Recently she broke the news to me that she wanted to "explore" since i was the first guy she every fell madly in love with( she had 2 bf's prior that didnt treat her good at all) she wants to "explore" and find out if im actually the true love for her... she doesn't wanna live her life with uncertainty knowing that there could be someone better out there... so she decided to leave me.. do you think i should try to get her back or let her go?

Let her the f**k go ... she's asking you for permission to cheat. She doesn't even have the excuse that she's never had another relationship to compare you to. That is about the lamest excuse for a breakup I've ever heard!

Carl.

yeah she wants to "explore" and live life experiences so i feel crushed.. she always told me im the only 1 4 her etc and nw this happens

The hell with her

Id dump her with the quickness
    Relationships are never a threat, cause I'll Erase the history and act like we never met

--Joe Budden

Some girls are just attracted to bad boys and don't know how to act when they get with a nice one...i dont know why. Either way she's going to do what she wants to anyway, I'd say let her go. When your in love with someone, they are the only one you want to be with and you don't think about even being with anyone else...or for that matter even wanting anyone else touching you. It's obvious she has lost interest or she doesn't feel that strongly about you.
    Last edited by Trixy; 08-04-09 at 08:37 AM. Reason: add some

Quote Originally Posted by Trixy View Post
    Some girls are just attracted to bad boys and don't know how to act when they get with a nice one...i dont know why. Either way she's going to do what she wants to anyway, I'd say let her go. When your in love with someone, they are the only one you want to be with and you don't think about even being with anyone else...or for that matter even wanting anyone else touching you. It's obvious she has lost interest or she doesn't feel that strongly about you.
    What Trixy says is right ... but let me give you a further warning. When the "bad boy" that she wants soooo much dumps her (after a quick f**k, wipe his d**k on her drapes and not as much as a thank you) ... guess who she'll be calling for comfort, kawasaki .... YOU!!!!

Be prepared not to let her do that to you.

Carl.

If you don't let her go she will go willingly
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

My ex wanted to "explore" with other women. Then she cheated on me, I found that out when she dumped me. Get her out of your life dude, she's a waste of time.

Definitely let her go.

I think you're overcompensating for her feelings-- if she loved you, she wouldn't want to be with other dudes. The fact that she claims she needs to in order to prove to herself that you're her "true love," is a slap in the face.

Sounds like this girl has issues.. I don't buy into that whole "girls like bad boys," cliche-- but I do buy into the fact that some people, regardless of gender, just like being treated like crap.

Go put all that 110% effort toward someone who will appreciate it.

OMG!!! Let the girl go!!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir