+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Coming up to 1 year need ideas for special date

Coming up to 1 year need ideas for special date

hi my gf and i have been going out for a year and i want to do something special for our anniversary any ideas???

great ideias i don't have just the basic one: a quiet dinner in a real restaurant (not mcdonalds), offer her red roses (although i hope you offer her flowers times to times, not only on special dates, besides i think that if you give her a rose or any other flower outside special dates she will appreciate more). Take her out to some place that both of you like or some place that she likes particularly. i'll come back if some genious idea cross my mind

flowers there kinda embarrasing to get!!!
    im only in yr 10 and if i gave her flowers my whole school would know id be called a poofter or soemthing
    im thinking maybe lunch at the park can i do anything special there?

hey...On my one year with my girl, i took her to a nice restaurant. We agreed not to get eachother something but i had to tell that lil fib to surprise her. where we went, we ate outdoors by a fire pit. when it got dark, i pulled her over by the fire and i pulled out a poem i wrote for her. When i was done reading, i gave her a promise ring. she was so happy she cried. basically, no matter what you do, make it a surprise! women love getting surprised (well with good things, not like..you have a vagina or something). find out something she loves and give it to her. if you really want something serious, go all out for her..after all, she is your better half!

If you're worried about what your school thinks before your girlfriend, you need to rethink your priorities.

Mmm kay. I just had my one year last week. n__n; A thoughtful handmade card with pictures that would remind me of the great times we had together and 12 roses (12th of October). You could get her roses and ignore what other people say.

Restuants are good.. Picnics are good (Not really.. it's getting colder outside).. Maybe get her a stuffed animal. Maybe grab food and sit outside, cuddling up with a blanket? I don't know.. Go see a concert? Thats what we were planning on, but Mum interfered with her "It's a school day" rant. You could celebrate on the weekend and take her out to somewhere nice.

Adventure Landing's always fun! >:]
    "Elevator doors don't like me. Automatic doors don't like me. Car doors don't like me. Closet doors don't like me. Hell, all doors don't like me... I'm so disfunctional."

Quote Originally Posted by Disfunctional
    Mmm kay. I just had my one year last week. n__n; A thoughtful handmade card with pictures that would remind me of the great times we had together and 12 roses (12th of October). You could get her roses and ignore what other people say.

Restuants are good.. Picnics are good (Not really.. it's getting colder outside).. Maybe get her a stuffed animal. Maybe grab food and sit outside, cuddling up with a blanket? I don't know.. Go see a concert? Thats what we were planning on, but Mum interfered with her "It's a school day" rant. You could celebrate on the weekend and take her out to somewhere nice.

Adventure Landing's always fun! >:]
    i would like to donner but I CANT DRIVE YET im too young

and i am not too rich either unfortunatly
    so my options are kinda limited

ok, you don't have to be Bill Gates, but sure you can give her a flower or at least ask a neighbour or to your grandmother. If you can't drive take her to a place near both you, as long as you both like. Sometimes it's the small gestures that counts more than the big ones.
    btw, cms has a big point there: you're making a one year relationship with your school, your friends, or with your girlfriend ?
    Good luck