+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Eating & No orgasms

Eating & No orgasms

I was thinking how many woman are sexually active and have actually never had an orgasm? & why.

I know that i had been sexually active for 2 years before i actually had the big shabang out of this world orgasm. I always explored with myself and it felt good but my orgasm didint come for a long time.

Ok and how many women dont enjoy to get eaten out? I used to be one of those women until....... & it all changed. Are there women out there that dont like it?

Since none of the girls are responding to you, this guy will offer some comments.

I've never been aware of a sexually active girl who hadn't experienced an orgasm. I hear there are some, and I truly empathize with them and hope that they can find the right combination of technique, partner, and circumstances that allows them to have this pleasure.

I helped my wife to her first orgasm. We were both 22, and had been engaged for 4 or 5 months. I was eating her when it happened - not the first time I'd gone down on her, but not many times after that. I don't know which of us was more pleased with the event. It was extremely significant to me that I could pleasure her like that.

I can still see her, squirming and whimpering as it approached, then the quivering, arched back and thighs clamped around my ears as it hit her. The memory is at least as vivid as our wedding night, 5 or 6 months later, when we exchanged our virginities (she took mine and gave me hers in return). Since then, eating her has been a BIG part of our sex life and the source of the majority of her orgasms.

hey .. blue u know as much as i would love to comment on this subject i dont know what to say.. but i just wanted to know whats eating her out ? whats the move exacly ? in details cuz i never get it actully

"Eating her out" is when you give a girl oral sex, using your lips, tongue, etc. to pleasure her vaginal area.
    [url=http://www.giantitp.com/index.html][/url]

rely i thought it was when u take her out on a night and then with a knife and fork eat her

only messing. but its basicly wah wun said.

Nendo... Well ive never been the one to drop to my knees and get sucking so if you dont mind, where should I be aiming my tongue? I heard to do the alphabet when you're down there and by M she usually has her orgasm. I know you put as much contact on the clit, but is there some technique? Thx.
    Yours Truly...

"I can pretend that things last." - Destruction

I used to hate oral sex. I was totally turned off by the idea of someone staring at that part of my body, let alone sticking their tongue in it. But that all changed in June. And I'm glad it did. It's now the most pleasurable sexual act for me... I mean I LOVE it!

I have only been with two men. The first one I was with for a year and a half and we had a sexual relationship for most of that time. And yet he never got me to orgasm. I hate to admit it, but I actually faked it several times because he would get so frustrated with me and wouldn't listen to me when I tried to talk to him about it. So it wasn't until two years after losing my virginity that I finally had my first real orgasm. Sad huh?

As far as technique for oral sex, every woman has her own preferences. I'm easy to please! All it takes is a good, long, back to front, full tongue swipe and I'm all his! LOL! A big key is to watch her while you're performing. It sounds difficult, but it's not. Watch her reactions when you use certain techniques or hit certain spots. You'll get a feel for what she likes and then you'll be able to hone your skills.