+ Follow This Topic

Thread: girl wont date guys because she is a feminist

girl wont date guys because she is a feminist

I need help, I have had a crush on this girl I know for about 5 years. I finally get the guts to ask her out and I find out she wont date guys because she is a feminist. Can someone give me advice?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboDieselluv
    I need help, I have had a crush on this girl I know for about 5 years. I finally get the guts to ask her out and I find out she wont date guys because she is a feminist. Can someone give me advice?
    As in she's a lesbo? Cause that would make sense, but because she's "feminist" is complete bull$hit. Feminists anymore are just chicks that act like they don't need men, and often have a double standard at looking at things. Don't even bother.

Sorry but i don't understand wat your saying. But if she is being a totall lesbo towards u then you shud tell sum 1

Sorry i understand now well just tell her how u feel and be cute and nice towads her and let your feelings burst out but don't be to soppy coz girls hate soppy boys

if she's a "feminist" then yes, she probably is a lesbian. or maybe that was a really good excuse, translated to "i'm not interested"
    aah, bisto

Ahh the girls come up with all kinds of excuses nowadays. lol Well, if she is a lesbian, it's not a total loss. I went out with a bisexual girl and it was one of the worst relationships i've ever had (she was too confused)

I think shes saved you alot of bother if she is a lesbian! Besides, if shes just one of them women that believe she doesn't need a man, i'm sure the time will come when she does want a guy, because lets face it, we all get lonely at times.

If she's a lesbian continue being her friend. I hate it when people turn their backs on people when they tell people that they are gay.

If she is simply a feminist, then try to be dreamy. You have to set her first in a subtle way.

I wouldn't even have tried if I were you. Feminists suck. The only thing going around and around in their heads are "me, meme, meee, meee".

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Peculiar
    "me, meme, meee, meee".
    Exactly. So much for trying to bring more "equality" to the world, all they want is take up what were predominantly male roles, hypocrites.

[URL=http://maddox.xmission.com/femnazi2.html]Here's a good link describing what being a Feminist is all about. /laugh[/URL]
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    [URL=http://maddox.xmission.com/femnazi2.html]Here's a good link describing what being a Feminist is all about. /laugh[/URL]
    lol "femnazi" , i love it. tell her to shut her yap and make you a sandwich, dammit.
    my opinion is better than yours.

How about this advice . . .

Find someone else. If she doesn't want to date you, no matter WHAT the reason (whether you think it's stupid or not), just accept it and search for someone who does.

Why must people always continue wanting the guy/girl who isn't interested in them? It's a complete waste of time because the chance of them FINALLY coming around is SO slight, but even if it does happen, it's gonna take a long ass time, they're gonna be frustrated the entire time (which could be MONTHS), and they're gonna pass up what could be really good relationships in the meantime hoping for that SMALL chance.

Alexi

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    why bother changing someone that is unwilling to change? you'e better off finding another person.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...