+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Read if you're interested....

Read if you're interested....

You know, I never did formally introduce myself.

Well when I joined the site back in May, I was happily in love in an 8 month relationship. But that ended and has been discussed in multiple topics on this forum. Some things about myself, hm, let's see......

I'm 14, I live in Michigan, tall, brown hair, dress in so many various ways [goth, nerd (marching band shirts, lol!), random joke shirts] But I love my black clothes. I listen to all kinds of music. My favored type is most definitely the genre of Melodic Metal and everything in between. My favorite bands are In Flames, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, I don't like Metallica as much as you'd think.

I have Xbox Live, so if you play, send me an invite *gamertag: Metalhead6six6* I really hate when people judge me because of my name, so PLEASE don't do that. I've already gotten comments from some people on here and I've actually been kicked out of gaming rooms on Xbox Live. The 6six6 is not representing my religion *I'm catholic* it is representing "The Number of the Beast" Which some of you may know is one of the greatest and most defining songs in Metal history, by Iron Maiden.

My life is music. I'm currently enrolled in five music classes in High School alone, I also play Trombone, Piano, and Guitar. I've messed around a bit with a Bass. I'm going to major in music, and since music is available in most colleges, I will be able to choose my college according to what my friends (girlfriend?) go to. I wish to be a composer. I've written multiple songs for our own Symphony Band, and have a really good ear for music. I have been in a variety of garage bands, trying to find the right combination of players to make a band with. I'm singer, lyricist, and guitarist for my current band "Acid Tap" Our logo is perfect.

Let's see, personal accomplishments. I won Amateur Poet Of the Year 2003, voted by the National Honors Poets Society. My poetry has been published in multiple books, and have been audially published on CD/Cassette the Sound of Poetry, with my poem All I Need, and Death Hurts Us All.

I've always been really into computer operations, and have a "gift" for hooking up electronics. My current stereo is street worth of $4200 and consists of classic Fisher Stereo equipment, surround sound, 8 speaker set up with Octaphonics running from my Xbox. I'm currently saving $1200 for a D-1600 recording Studio, (if anyone has one PLEASE let me know!)

Well that's a lot about me for people to comprehend, lol, if you wanna talk to me conversationally or need help, just IM me on AOL Instant Messenger (AIM) on the Screenname: xMetalhead6six6x Just tell me your from here and I'll be glad to help!

"Don't let your memories kill you"
    I express my emotion by shooting things....

People kick you out of rooms becaus of you name?
    Gez thats mad, lol.
    First thing, 666 isnt realy the number of the beast; its 611. (666 was a mis-translation) and second, Satanism isn't evil. Look it up and you will be plesantly surprised, its just an alternate version to christianity. No strange occults and sacreficing sheep, lol.
    Third, Im not a big Iron Maiden Fan

word hommie
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie
    MY FORUM ~~~~~ www.****edforum.tk

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    wow that was a bit long.... i'm glad i made it today to school althought drinking my ass off last night. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

That's quite a list of accomplishments.

On your stereo equipment: Old tube amplification or transistor amps?

Freddie

I don't know, but they sound damn good for their age! lol!

"Don't let your memories kill you"
    I express my emotion by shooting things....