+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i finished him

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

i finished him

My bf (of only 6weeks ish..but known him alot longer) told me he is falling for me. I totally freaked out and told him thats not what i wanted and its better off if he leaves me alone.
    I guess it scared me..the thought of commitment and trusting and loving again. Im not sure whether i have done the right thing or not...the thought of letting someone into my life like that makes me feel almost physically sick, yet the thought of not seeing/being with him again cuts like a knife.

I dont know what advice im expecting-if any, i was pretty mean to him, and have not answered his calls since. Everything was going fantastically well until this
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Everything was going perfectly, and yet you got rid of him? I think you are supposed to be fond of the man you are seeing, and vice-versa! Couldn't you just have told him you weren't interested in getting married?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think that probably wouldve been the sensible thing to do :S
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Fix it, sweety. Apologize. It's not too late. You of all people need someone to love you properly.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I will, but im just not so sure i can offer him the same level of feelings/commitment he wants.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So tell him how you DO feel, and what your concerns are, and let him decide for himself if he is willing to take the risk. He's a grown man, right?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    he sure is. Off i go to eat some humble pie!

If you're not ready you shouldn't force it but try not to fall out with him.

Remain friendly if you don't want anything too serious now but I guess it'd be difficult if you two share good chemistry.

The thing is if you're not in the right frame of mind when starting a relationship you will poison whatever good is between you.

My view is that if both parties are not 100% it will be difficult to remain close past the lust phase.
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

You should hold on to this guy cause it seems he really likes you and you feel the same but are afraid. That feeling where you can accomplish anything doesn't come every day.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

qwerty i'd love to see you let go of some of the hurt in your past and treat yourself to a little happiness and comfort.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Oh, for Christ's sake. Qwerty, I want to shake you, girl. You are your own worst enemy.

I wish I lived by you. You need several hours of intervention. We could have a nice, long session of comparison between your ex and this new guy, fueled by wine and with practical examples provided by romantic comedies on DVD.

You goof.
    Spammer Spanker

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeah, most women are bitches, muhahahahhaaha
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    can i just add that it's behaviour like that that turns men into a-holes. and then we go complaining about how men treat us. well we should all be thankful to women that he encountered before us.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

When I read this thread title, I was expecting a detailed description of a really cool martial arts combo that left some dude dead or unconscious.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    When I read this thread title, I was expecting a detailed description of a really cool martial arts combo that left some dude dead or unconscious.
    kudos to you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast