+ Follow This Topic

Thread: HUGE CRUSH, please help!

HUGE CRUSH, please help!

Hey there everyone, this is a bit long and i apologize for that. But please help me.
    I'm 22 and my crush is in his early twenties.
    The other day in the food court, i saw a really cute guy who is the pasta cook at a pizza place. He basically stands in a small room with see through glass and he faces everyone who orders.

I was with a friend and she said he just glanced at her but then he looked at me , looked down then immediately looked back at me in shock (a good way ) she noticed him looking at me on several occasions. Even said that he smiled at me more than once but I was too shy to look up or react. When i went to pay at the cash register, she said that he looked concerned and was looking for where i had gone. I did not smile or wave or anything as i was extremely shy.

2 days later i decided to back and order again, my friend noticed he was looking my way again but only once this time and when he saw that she noticed he turned away. When i sat down to eat at a table facing the pizza place , but it was at a distance, i noticed him looking my way more than once.

I went to order a drink this time, and he saw us standing for a while, and boss and cash register girl went to the back for a bit, so from his distance he asked if we wanted pizza (which i dont get cuz he is pasta cook and also he is not responsible for taking orders, was this him trying to talk?)

I got the courage to try to talk to the chef from infront of the counter,and asked the boss for permission. He told my crush, and then my crush looked at me for a second then looked ahead, grabbed a receipt for an order and placed it over his mouth (was all this due to shyness?).Then looked at me again and ahead. Then he looked kinda happy and leaned in to hear what I had to say.

The boss and 2 employees watching us, so I just complimented his pasta and then he smiled really hard and his face lit up. I felt awkward so I just left after that without even saying bye.
    Is there anything there? I have a huge crush on him and I don't know what to do or whether its just my imagination.

How do i make the next move? I thought about ordering there again and then handing over my facebook name?
    Please help!!
    Thank you so much

What is it you like about him

Its mainly an attraction. I haven't felt this way about anyone in a long while. Can't get him out of my head though.

See, this matters because, it will give me clues on how you act around him and why you do.

What do you want from him at the moment?
    Last edited by toknow; 01-12-13 at 07:11 AM.

i'd like to get to know him. Not sure how things would go from there we may even end up as just friends. I've only seen him twice (at his workplace) and on both occasions i get super shy and nervous. I didn't reciprocate his signals and basically seemed a bit hostile im assuming.
    You being a guy, what can u deduce from his actions?

Probably thinks you're attractive, maybe feels a little the same about you. Just go talk to him. Ask him a question or find some reason to talk to him. Or alternately send your friend to talk to him and give him your number.

Thank you for your advice Robert. Will definitely give that a shot. I'll go alone this time as I get the feeling he's a shy guy and having my friend around makes it difficult for him to do anything.

It's just a brainwashed. You'll forget about it in few days.