+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Huge Issues with myself.

Huge Issues with myself.

First of all Thanks a lot for your time to read my topic, It means a lot to me.

To be honest I don't even know where to start, so expect a lot of topic jumps. I hate myself, I get easly nervous and I'm very shy, I can't talk with girls normally nor can I stay normal around them. Then the fact that I'm ugly as crap and I still look like a 14 Years old when I'm already 19. https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/46880_500199643352814_473982709_n.jpg

Not to talk about my self esteem, It's really low aswell, one of the things I hate the most is that I'm so freaking slim, I eat so much but I won't get fatter, Started to do exercise do get some muscles since I'm almost slim as a plank. My weight is 60kg with a height of 1,77m.

My hugest problem is that I don't like the way I look, I think I'm ugly,slim as crap, I use glasses... . I have a huge freaking Nose I HATE IT!, WHich is more visible when I use contact lenses and when one looks at me sideways.

In general I have a lot of problems with girls, I have had 1 GF in my live and she abused the fact that I never had a gf and used it as a chance to use me, Which depressed me down even more. I was able to put in my head that she was just crap and moved on. Though even if it was fake love I still miss the fact having some one by my side, some one i can say "I love you", I just don't feel ok to be alone. Though I'm a complete 0 With girls, no matter what I do I just can't get even to by friends with some... .

I'm just a huge turn off to the girls. I just met an amazing girl that is in my class, she is very friendly , cute and nice. We talk well and so on, I was admired that she even talks with me. After 1-2 months I fell in love with her, though no mutual feelings . We still talk very good but I know that I'm not her type (she said so, and I shouln't get my hopes up) THough I can't forget her.

I'm a complete mess, psycolologicaly. Though I don't smoke, I don't Drink Acohol (alright a bit, but just socialy with family), I'm strong to my reasons and I don't follow people to the dark sides. I have a good view of the feature, I'm not an idiot like some guys are, though they have so much freaking succes with girls and here I am, some one that would actually care for them and they don't even give a crap.

This issue of not being able to get a gf is the only thing that destroys my life, for some freaking reason I think it's the end of the world if I don't find some one quick. I just give a way to big importance to it. This sometimes affects me soo much that I just want to kill myself. The only reason I don't do it is because of my family that has been supporting me the whole time.

I really don't know what to do, I spend some of my nights (the 10-15minutes before falling asleep) crying because of this.

Your attitude is what is bringing you down, stop thinking so negative about yourself.

I looked like this : http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/6634/224matt.png when i met my current girlfriend, but i wanted to change the way i looked at the beginning of the year, so i completely changed my diet and started exercising 5-6 days a week.

I was able to lose 20-30 pounds in 1 month to look like this :
    http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/2954/187matt.png

If your worried about being too skinny, then eat more protein and consume more food, also exercise harder.

My girl never said bad things about me not having been in a relationship at my age, and
    I am turning 30 this year, i even told her i was a virgin, and she was okay with it.

If a girl was putting you down, she just wasn’t for you, as you do not need that in your life.

I also had a tough time with girls, but i decided to just be honest with them and show what i have to offer, be confident, make them laugh, and do various activities they think you would enjoy with them.

You need to stop thinking about rushing to get a girl when your just 19, i can see that your still young, and you need to just have fun, my relationship happened by accident, as i wasn’t searching for anyone, but just decided to ask a girl out for dancing, we chatted a bunch and got along very well and then talked some more over skype, second date was at the movies and it was still very fun and afterwards she kissed me on the lips as a good bye, which i wasn't expecting, but she felt something there, so she went for it.

QUOTE “ I just give a way to big importance to it. This sometimes affects me soo much that I just want to kill myself.”

Girls shouldn’t be the only thing on your mind, think about the future you will have for yourself, with your schooling, and then they will see that you have something going for you and she'll find you.

Hang out with guys that are successful, and don’t fake it, but just make it your own, so people see that your a fun guy to be around.

You should try dancing classes if your insecure around women, you will meet lots of them there, and gain
    the confidence you are missing, i started at your age too, and then slowly over the years, was really comfortable just approaching girls, because i knew what i was doing when dancing.
    Last edited by Kromat83; 25-02-13 at 10:24 AM.