+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A Little Advice Needed

A Little Advice Needed

Hello!

This is my first post on this forum. The reason I come here is because I'm kind of confused with the behavior of a girl I like and would like some advice. I have known her for the last one year and things were going smooth. Off late though she's started to behave kind of weird. Thing is, we mainly keep in touch through texts and calls all week as both of us are working in different companies, in different locations. When I text her she responds almost immediately but that's it. She does not text me. It's if I text, she'll respond... but off late she won't text first at all.

I have tried talking to her about this but the end result is a nice phone call where she'll be all goody goody. I have told her that since it's not possible for us to meet everyday we can talk or text each other. This has not yielded anything yet. But there is a strange thing though, in the past whenever I have resorted to telling her to call me more (because I was doing all the calling) she will apologize and keep sending me "sorry" texts till I say it's okay. Last night we spoke about this again but this morning it's been the same, if I tell her now she'll just start sending me those stupid sorry texts again.

I have decided this time to lay off for a while and not contact her for sometime. This is annoying me. Am I doing anything wrong here? I'm confused with her way of handling things. Please advice.

Thanks!

You spoke about it last night and... this morning it's the same? You're not giving her enough time to text you first, it sounds like. Why would she talk to you at night and then text you in the morning? Have you ever seen a woman get ready for work? They don't have time for texting, they're showering, doing hair, doing nails, picking out clothes, blah blah blah. Maybe try waiting like a whole day or two for her to text you before getting mopey about it?

I kind of fail to see the problem. If you're impatient and yet she responds quickly to your texts/answers your calls I'm not sure what you want. Give her at least two days to text you first. She can't text you first if you text her every day before she gets around to it.

Also, some people just like the other to initiate contact. Not really uncommon with women.