+ Follow This Topic

Thread: advice needed please

advice needed please

Hi everyone,

I am a 21 year old university student and I met the this beautiful Argentinean girl earlier this summer at my friend's birthday party. I was immediately attracted to her and we had a nice chat. She was really shy and I was the only guy she talked to the entire day. I didn't get her number or any of her contact info(which I deeply regret now), partly because I am really shy too and partly because I didn't realize how much I liked her until days later.

A month after that, I bumped into my friend again in school's computer lab and we talked about the fun stuff we did, and I mentioned the girl I met. It turned out that she is my friend's sister's friend(not even his friend) and she's 2 years older than me and has never had a boyfriend before. That made me even more interested in her because I've always liked shy girls and I've never been in a relationship before(came close once).

I really want to meet her again but I don't know how to approach her, I found her on face book but didn't add her because I thought I would be kind of freaky to add her four months after we met and she might have forgotten me already. I also haven't told my friend about my true feelings because we are really not that close friends and I can't get a hold of him(summer break). The two options I can think of for now is (1) wait until school starts and talk to my friend about it and see what he can do. (2)add her on facebook. Right now I'm leaning towards the first option because I don't want her to think I am a creeper.

This is the most beautiful girl(i think) I've ever met and she has all the qualities that I'm looking for in a girlfriend. I really don't want to let this chance to slip away. Would anybody help me out and give me any suggestions on what I should do please? Any comment will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Two pieces of advice for you:

1. Google the term "oneitis", and then come back.

2. Add her on facebook. What's creepy about that? You accidentally saw her, thought of that nice party, and then added her to see if she remebers you. WTF is creepy about that?!

Other than that... well... get to know her better before you even remotely think about something like a relationship.
    Love Is A Mother****er