+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I can't stand calling girls!!!

I can't stand calling girls!!!

OK my problem is that I can't stand calling girls. I sit around forever before I call them with my finger on the send button but I usually chicken out 10 times before I actually call them, then after that I'm not nervous at all. Now this may seem just like general shyness, but I have no trouble just walking up to girls and talking to them, or even asking them out.

Even when the girl makes it obvious that she wants me to call her, I'm a nervous wreck right up until the moment I press send.
    Any advice or opinions on this?

Got no advice for you cause i suffer from the same. You just gotta forget about what you're feeling and just push the button anyway, this has gotten me to do it quite a few times.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Yeah thats what I try to do, rush through it and just press the button before I have a chance to think about it.

Yeah thats what I try to do, rush through it and just press the button before I have a chance to think about it.

Btw, never got to tell you that you have one of the coolest avatars here. Jason Lee is one of my favorite actors.
    Heit ist mein taug.

I feel your pain, the hardest thing for me is to dial that number, but the conversation is worth it. Doesn't matter if its a bad one, its always worth it in some way. I agree with Zekk just push the buutons.
    A little opinion in a big matter.

I know Jason Lee is one of my favorites too! He is far too underrated and underused as an actor!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha... it's the opposite with me, i feel as though i don't want to bother them because i call them too much. damn, i have to learn to chill more. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Hehehe.

Just keep in mind that you can always HANG UP unless they have a caller ID. *oops, did I actually spill my secret?*

You'll be laughing but when I called mike for the first time I was so nervous I couldn't stop gigling. Fortunately, his roommate picked up the phone and said that Mike was out. I couldn't help but interrogate the poor guy, I found out so much stuff about Mike from his Chinese roommate. "Soo...any girls visiting Mike lately?" "ooohh yeah, this one lady..." - which later turned out to be his aunt. lol
    I have it all. Including kino.