+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What a hard decision to make, I met someone new.

What a hard decision to make, I met someone new.

I just came back from the gym a while ago. I was lifting ofcourse and then some hot chik walks in. All the guys were staring at her and her physic. She wasn't all that fit, but she was allright and she had a nice A$$ and a phenomenal rack. I looked at her once and that was it, I was still thinking about my friend that I truly love. All the guys started working out next to her, ofcourse she got the hint. Then I was doing dumbell chest press and she walks next to me and does dumbell curls. After my 2nd set, I walk to go get a drink of water and she follows. I come back to finish my last set and she does too. Then when I was done, I got up and as I soon as I got up, she smiled at me when I put my eye on her. I smiled back. When I smiled back, she said, "what's up? are you new here"? I said, "no, I just come in at different times". Then we started talking. She asked me a bunch of personal questions at the end like; what do I do on the weekends and who I hang out with(if I was single). But then I told her about my situation and she said, "you know, if she stays with her decision, then don't feel sad...." She asked for my number, but I didn't give it so she gave me hers'. She said to give her a call sometime to see if I wanted to come in and work out with her or "do something" with her. Then I left and 2 different guys asked me what we talked about. I just said, "nothing". Now, she told me her age, she is 27 and I am 22. Why would she want to "do something" with me? And why would she asked so many personal questions? I smell a fling somewere. Should I call her and tell her what's up?
    I don't know????I still feel like their is something there with me and my friend that I truly love.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

You sound like a moron. But then again, your goals are different. First off, if the chick your with right now is not interested in you, NEXT! This girl was clearly hitting on you, I'm sure you picked up on that. She's older, so what, she still wants you. I've been with plenty of older women, minus the few times I lied about my age most didn't seem that bothered by it. She asks you for your number, you don't give it, she gives you hers. Thats as clear as a pick up I can see, even bordering on desperate on her behalf. I'll make a guess here. You're fairly goodlooking but women are not your forte, so to speak? Am I correct there? Btw., if you're friends with a chick, its VERY hard to start dating em. Furthermore, "I smell a fling somewhere"... I SURE ****ING HOPE SO. She was coming on to you hard. She wasn't asking personal questions because she had nothing better to do, she asked because she was trying to make conversation. Call her, chat a little, then see when she's available and set up a date. Ex.

ME: What are you doing this weekend.
    HER: Bla bla bla... waxing my legs, polishing my nails, shopping (read: NOTHING)
    ME: I'm free this Sunday, lets go out for dinner
    Alternate phrasing: I'm free on Sunday. Lets get something to eat.

The key to that sentence is lets, not will you or do you want to. No, a pure and simple manly LETS. See, lets is assertive (read: confident) and that is a trait women are attracted to, the other two sorry phrases are asking for approval, these phrases are insecure, they don't know whether she wants to come and this is unnatractive, clearly the male doesn't value himself enough. So call her, schedule a date, if she is busy, says no, you know where you stand: nowhere. If she goes out with you, stay mysterious, and don't get excited and girly, stay confident.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

why not? you have nothing to lose..

I tried to down load your pic but it won't work so I can't tell ya if your worth the "hot chicks" time but ... hey.. go for it!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Yeh, I know my skills too. I am a humurous guy. But the whole time when we were talking, I acted serious. I know it would be stupid for me to not(edited) go out with this new person. But, when your in love with someone and you really think their is a chance for me, the you don't want to jeoperdise the situation. you know? I'll think about it though. Yeh, I haven't had sex for a while.....lol.
    Last edited by Nice Lover Boy; 08-01-04 at 07:41 AM.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

are u serious Jane? i told you it would take a while for it upload.
    Besides, a pic is a pic. Reality is better.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

well now.. and yeah I was serious... I can't download it at all.. its crashing my computer...
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

I just called my friend that I truly like, but something was very uncomfertible in our convo. She told me that her and her Fiance argued again and that he hasn't called since Saturday and for her it's a big deal. She said that they have been arguing again. But then we talked for a while and something strange was in our convo, something that I did not like. I guess the fact that she didn't sounded as if she miss me? Or maybe I just took it all wrong and she said that she was stressed out cuz tomorrow she will be leaving to Connecticut. I asked her if she wanted to go for Pizza and she said she couldn't cuz she was busy. Typical answer, huh? But then I told her to bring me a souvenir and she said, yeh, she will. So if she don't bring me a souvenir, then I will be somewhat pissed off! Well, here's hoping.....
    I guess I'll give the "new" chik a call tomorrow, just for kicks and giggles.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Well, I gave her a call on her Cell and I guess she is at work? I left a nice message. We'll see what happens next?
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Well, me and my new friend had a nice work-out together. That's all that's been happening right now. I have met new buddys at the gym too. Mostly guys asking me how I met her and stuff. I just said, "she is a friend I haven't seen for a while". lol.
    But we might go kick it next week?
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

umm... it sounds like you made you decision?
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

....might....key word is might.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

ah ha! she works out .. you work out .. your gunna "kick it" next week...

ya your right .... might
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

what kind of "kick it" are you talking about?
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

hey, there was nothing behind that .. I was reading your words... whatever you meant by it!
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

ha-ha, I'm just pulling your chain. Yeh, she just wants to hang Down Town L.A. So...maybe.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast