+ Follow This Topic

Thread: im 16 and need help with making a decision

im 16 and need help with making a decision

It all started with a girl in my class. She started to like me after i gave her some compliments that she was cute just to be nice( i dont like her). One day when i was writing to her on msn she had a friend with her which is her best friend but i didnt care so much untill I noticed her looking at me I was taking my buss home. I realised that it was her and made eye contact and tried to aproach her but when i caught her looking at me she turned around and blused and so did my confidence so i skiped it and passed her without telling a word. but for some reason i started to like her she is goodlooking and interesting

After 2 months i talked with her on my friends msn and added hers. We talked to each other bit by bit using msn and everytime i wrote to her She took so long time to respond. But last week me a friend of mine and my class friend + the girl i like watched the latest harry potter movie and I introduced my self to her. She smiled like the most girls do and introduced her self to me.

while we were watching harry potter in the cinema i noticed that she was mirroring and flirting with me and wanted to know me. She had already seen the movie before. Now when i try to write to her on msn she wont respond why?

is she to shy to not mess up with me or maybe she´s not interested in me or maybe her friend (my class friend) wants me so badly that she want her friend to stay out of this and not speak to me? I want to know her and the only way is to use either msn or text chatting on mobile because i barely see her anymore. I dont have her number and i cant get it in reality and on msn. should i try by asking my class friend which like me to if i can have her number and get to know her if she replies to my messages.

Should i give up and look for a new one if she wont respond on my phone.. I need good advices and sorry for my english if its bad (im from italy)

Edit: She is very shy
    Last edited by Chriso; 27-07-09 at 03:32 AM.

She is trying to manipulate you. Young girls will do ANYTHING to get a guy to chase them because its fun to them and they don't have a conscience. Ignore her. Do it long enough and she will chase you.

Im not sure if she will chase me because she is shy and when i look at her i can see that she havent been in a serious relationship before.

Then she wont chase you. Either way don't chase her.

But if i get friendly with her there is a possibility that she opens up if she gets to know me better and all. Should i try getting her number from her friend and text mess her and see if she responds?

No thats creepy and only will make her retreat more. Ignore her. Move on your not going to marry her. Go find another girl.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Send her a msg on msn saying you know she was flirting with you in the movie. Ask is she interested or not, b/c you have other girls to date.

Its ballsy, but it will put her back up and increase her interest in you (if there is some). If she wasn't interested, you haven't lost anything right?

Good luck.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

dont you think it is lame to just message her.
    Hi i like you?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Chriso View Post
    dont you think it is lame to just message her.
    Hi i like you?
    Like that, yes its lame.

But not if you send something like:

Hey doll. I notice you were flirting with me at the movie. I think you're a great gal, but are you really interested? Love to go out on a date, get to know you better. Let me know cause my schedule is filling up pretty quick...

Its ALL about confidence.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

since im not truly 100% sure that she was flirting with me but she was mirroring me. so i cant say that she flirted with me but does this sound good?

Hi you are cute and i would like to know you better if you are interested?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If her friend likes you, and she cares about her friend, she won't touch you with a ten foot pole.

Also, I think a 16 year old girl would have to be extraordinarily confident to be able to look you in the eye again if you told her you noticed her flirting with you... I think subtlety is a better approach. Just send her a message that says "hey, I was thinking of you today... do you want to get together sometime?" if she says yes, ask for her phone number and talk to her on the phone.