+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do males fall in love more easily than females?

Do males fall in love more easily than females?

Why do I find myself falling in love so easily with almost all the attractive girls I meet or talk to.

I remember one time I was taking the subway train, and there was this girl (maybe 24 yrs old), trying to make eye contact with me for the whole time on the train. Of course I'm passive and quite shy when something happens like this, however, I did try to steal some of the eye contacts with her (man...I can't tell you guys but it was fun, I wish I can do it again with some girls! hehe), but unfortunately she sat too far to the end of the caboose. Anyway, the fun lasted about 5-10 mins before we both got off the train, but I wasn't dare enough to chase her or talk to her. Just don't feel right, not my type to execute something like this.

Any guys feel the same way? How about you ladies, do you generally fall in love easily with guys you meet, not necessary friends you know?

Please don't give me theories, I just want your opinions (or you can integrate the theories into yours). Thx!
    Last edited by anhmaimaiyeuvn; 14-07-06 at 09:28 AM.

When i see a good looking guy, i think to myself "god that guy is hot" or sumthing like that, and try to catch their eye and smile. Most of the time its more like crushes (yes, like a young teenager lol) rather than love. Maybe its not love that ur feeling, u just think they're attractive maybe?

I don't know what it is but it seems like when I find them attractive, I want to love them. Crazy feeling I'm telling you. Maybe because I haven't dated anyone, and the more I see other people having dates and such or gfs, I feel I need one too. Perhaps, I guess this is why I'm feeling the kind of love I'm feeling now.

Mahouyuki, can you please tell me your age and whether you have a bf?
    Maybe it's different once somebody has somebody to love, I think for me, it'd be a different feeling to fall in love again.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You're supposed to feel like that, 'cause if guys didn't, then they'd never feel the compulsion to get up and do somethin' about it. It's just that drive. Sometimes you gotta just put your logic aside and let the drive take over.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    You're supposed to feel like that, 'cause if guys didn't, then they'd never feel the compulsion to get up and do somethin' about it. It's just that drive. Sometimes you gotta just put your logic aside and let the drive take over.
    I kinda think that Frasbee is right. It goes back to primal days, men are the hunters, man leave cave, man find woman.

But I also think that modern men are much more fickle than women. We love'em all until the next one comes along. Seems that women have deeper feelings that grow more slowly but seem to last longer once they're (the feelings) are there..

I could be wrong...

I've had this happen to me quite a lot throughout my life. I've been told by some that it isn't really love, but rather infatuation.

Like sometimes I'll see a girl at school, and think she is so gorgeous. The more often I see her, and make eye contact with her, the more I fall for her. Sometimes I make a move, but for some reason I still haven't been successful yet.

I think the danger of infatuating too much is that once you get rejected you feel so dismal! So I try to not infatuate so much before really knowing the girl or talking to the girl, although most of the time it's really hard not to infatuate because the girl is so beautiful.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I see alot of people everyday. Some new, some I've seen many times before. Most of the time they don't really phase me.

But, once in awhile, I will find some guy who catches my eye and who will smile at me or something. Then I'll be all curious about him, which leads to thinking about him more etc. This especially happens when I see him over and over again.

I wouldn't call it love or anything, but maybe I develop a little crush over time, especially if I see him alot.

I personally am pretty shy when it comes to people I don't know all that well. Even strangers I run into repeatedly. So, usually nothing comes of it. Sometimes I wish the guy would step forward and just start talking to me or something. I usually feel so awkward, so I never start up any conversations.

Its nice to know that guys go thru this as well. I mean I feel kinda pathetic considering Im almost 25 yrs old and I still have this problem! oh well...
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

I think it's healthy. I think it means that you're functioning as a breeding-age human should.

We're designed to check each other out. Yes, girls do this too, all the time.

I really appreciate all of your comments, they're very good.

"Sometimes you gotta just put your logic aside and let the drive take over."
    Frasbee, how can I drive when my palms and faces are all sweaty, I might slip and hit something you know!
    What I meant to say is, basically, I don't know how to make a move (I'll create a new topic for this in a sec).
    Yah...I sweat (is it nervousness? Shy? or natural?) a lot but differently especially when I think some girls like me.

Bball, I was never wanted any infatuation or love by another girl until now when I'm realized that I'm older with age than I thought.
    I'm telling you, it's really sad for a passive guy to have to go thru this mental state of love, infatuation or intense feeling ...whatever you call it.

Thx for the tip Ellyn, yah I'll try to make myself well known maybe I'll catch something.

Thx to u too Giga. If I persistently trying to make eye-contact with her because I find her attractive, will they see me in any negative ways?

Quote Originally Posted by anhmaimaiyeuvn
    I really appreciate all of your comments, they're very good.

"Sometimes you gotta just put your logic aside and let the drive take over."
    Frasbee, how can I drive when my palms and faces are all sweaty, I might slip and hit something you know!
    What I meant to say is, basically, I don't know how to make a move (I'll create a new topic for this in a sec).
    Yah...I sweat (is it nervousness? Shy? or natural?) a lot but differently especially when I think some girls like me.

Bball, I was never wanted any infatuation or love by another girl until now when I'm realized that I'm older with age than I thought.
    I'm telling you, it's really sad for a passive guy to have to go thru this mental state of love, infatuation or intense feeling ...whatever you call it.

Thx for the tip Ellyn, yah I'll try to make myself well known maybe I'll catch something.

Thx to u too Giga. If I persistently trying to make eye-contact with her because I find her attractive, will they see me in any negative ways?
    have you tried telling yourself that you won't infatuate again until you talk to them first? That's what I've been trying to do a little, it's really hard though because the girls are just attractive.

I'm not sure how to begin but here goes.
    I think I've learned a lot ever since I was braved enough to go on online to chat with girls, this was about 6 months ago. What I learned was how to feel in love/infatuation ... and so forth. The most important thing was, before that time I didn't know how to start a love conversation. Now I know that you have to be a friend first, you can't just jump ahead and say "I love you" or "I like you." It's better to say "nice to meet you," LOL.
    I learned this when I met the first girl (she was 24, I still remember) and said I love her a lot, I think it freaked her out.

Bball -- Yes, now I can try telling myself that I won't infatuate again until I talk to them first, like to be a friend etc.
    I know fully what you mean by their attractiveness. I'd fall in love more easily if I keep making eye-contact with them. Now, I try not to if I can, but most of the time is very hard not to.

Thanks for reminding me Bball.

Quote Originally Posted by anhmaimaiyeuvn
    I'm not sure how to begin but here goes.
    I think I've learned a lot ever since I was braved enough to go on online to chat with girls, this was about 6 months ago. What I learned was how to feel in love/infatuation ... and so forth. The most important thing was, before that time I didn't know how to start a love conversation. Now I know that you have to be a friend first, you can't just jump ahead and say "I love you" or "I like you." It's better to say "nice to meet you," LOL.
    I learned this when I met the first girl (she was 24, I still remember) and said I love her a lot, I think it freaked her out.

Bball -- Yes, now I can try telling myself that I won't infatuate again until I talk to them first, like to be a friend etc.
    I know fully what you mean by their attractiveness. I'd fall in love more easily if I keep making eye-contact with them. Now, I try not to if I can, but most of the time is very hard not to.

Thanks for reminding me Bball.
    no problem. I realized for myself that I learn and get more comfy the more I talk to girls, especially ones I have a crush on. It's still really hard for me to talk to the women I find very attractive, I just feel this nervous energy, and I start to worry about everything.

eh? you can't fall in love just by looking at somebody. That's more of an infatuation, crush, or simple instinct. I know what you mean though.
    why avoid eye contact? You need eye contact to flirt. You need flirting to meet girls. If a girl is trying to catch your eye and you're looking anywhere but at her, she's simply going to think you're not interested.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dude.

You need some serious help.

You've come to the right place.

The key is, in your situation at least, desperate times calling for desperate measures, let your damn dick do the thinkin'.

If you let your brain throw in too much 2 cents in on the situation you'll most likely get cold feet and abort.

See attractive girl, approach her and engage in small talk.

It's a start, it won't guarantee anything, and if it doesn't go well, you'll know probably know what mistakes you made. Then try again.

Yah I guess both of you are right, Tiay and Frasbee.

Okay, I'm going to try and think like you guys.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast