+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: for the females on the love forum

for the females on the love forum

just wanted to know what it is that makes me ugly..my pictures in the gallery i am not looking for any kindof flattery or anything, i just honestly want to know what it is that makes me ugly physically..so i can work at fixing it, if its something positive dont even mention it..thanks
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

Wow Clifton. The fact that you even "think" you are ugly, or parts of you are, makes you less attractive. I know I'm not the prettiest girl in the world, but I celebrate my good points. I know you are looking for something physical that makes you unattractive, but attitude has a LOT to do with how appealing someone is.

When I read that I had to seriously think about what to say if anything at all...but Breezy you said it...

Clifton-man what are you thinking here? Its within yourself...what happened to getting all those numbers? And all these hotties wanting a piece of you? Its for a reason-they mustve thought you were attractive or wouldnt be giving their numbers...unless the pics you were sending werent of your face!!!! (lol) Have some confidence...I thought thats what we were working on here...

Youve got it-now go flaunt it! Now get off this computer and go get those numbers!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

when i approach females i always put up a confident front, so its not that

infact thats why i came to that conclusion, was talking to this female on the phone the other day, she said i was 'cocky' and wondered why i was considering how i looked..so

Well, I'm not sure if you're looking to just enhance something, such as changing your hairsyle, or extreme make over; going far as having plastic surgery done to your face. In any case, in my opinion, it shouldn't matter what you look like to a woman you want to fall in love with. I know it sounds cliche, but what is inside you is the most important thing, like the self confidence thing others have mentioned. God knows I want a new body, but I don't need to make myself feel depressed about it.

My manager is bald, and he is only 27 years old. He to told me he started losing his hair when he was 19. I asked him if he has tried to do something about it. He then told me it's what he's born with; it's who is, then so be it. How free he must feel, not a care in the world what he looks like to others.

I understand you wanted only women to answer this thread, but hey, lets not be biased. :-)

Hey man, if it makes you feel any better, I'd flip you over and do you hard. Feel better now?

[QUOTE=m0by]Well, I'm not sure if you're looking to just enhance something, such as changing your hairsyle, or extreme make over; going far as having plastic surgery done to your face. In any case, in my opinion, it shouldn't matter what you look like to a woman you want to fall in love with. I know it sounds cliche, but what is inside you is the most important thing, like the self confidence thing others have mentioned. God knows I want a new body, but I don't need to make myself feel depressed about it.

well i was looking for anything, some girls i talked to on yahoo said my arms are too skinny, and to shave all my facial hair and grow my hair out longer..was looking for stuff like that, cause i dont think i could ever get plastic surgery, and yeah but..i cant be happy with myself if im constantly alone, i need other people, and im not even talking about Love, i cant even get a girl to show enough interest to be a friend and im trying to figure out why.

Alexi! you like to swing dont ya? I knew it all along...

Clifton,

Problem with asking people questions like this is everyone has a different idea of what they think is attractive. I've been told not to work out cause I'm too big already. I've been told that if I worked out a little more and got a little more muscular, I'd be 'perfect'. I've been told to shave and stay cleanshaven. I've been told that my facial hair looks nice and it's an improvement over what I used to look like. I've been told that I look good in glasses and to wear them more often. I've been told that I look better in lenses and I should not wear glasses as much.

ALL contradicting points, pointed out by different people. So I figure as long as you're comfortable with yourself, stay that way. I'm comfortable the way I am. I don't wanna work out till I look like Lou Ferrigno. I don't wanna stop working out at all so I shrink down. I'm comfortable with my build and I know that someone will find it "perfect" (or at least good enough that they won't count me OUT because of it.)

Alexi

Quote Originally Posted by m0by
    I know it sounds cliche, but what is inside you is the most important thing
    Well said m0by. "What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are infinitely small matters compared to what lies within us" Don't know who said that, but it rings so true. Clifton, you shouldn't listen to what others are saying, you should listen to what YOU are saying. Do you think you look good? If not, then YOU decide what you should change. If you DO, then find a girl who appreciates whatcha got babe! Go get em!

i think it shouldnt matter how i look, but it does. thats the problem i guess

and i cant even find a girl who wants to get to know me breezy, so finding one who can appriciate me, well thats not happening haha

Hey what the hell is? We need some group therapy for Billy and Clifton or what?

Come on you guys are young and vibrant go out and enjoy life! There are plenty of women out there-(ok Breezy and I think there arent any men either-I take that back)
    But really-what is that youre so down about? You guys are so young yet and you have your whole life ahead of you to see whats out there!!!!!

Dont let a slump right now bring you down-get your asses up and do something about this-everyone is trying to tell you its within yourself now go get it!!!!!!!

You guys can do it-I have faith in you...

whats there to enjoy when your alone and unhappy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast