+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need help approaching girl!

Yeeeeeehaaaaaaqwwwwwwwww

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    Last edited by manoflaser; 28-06-05 at 01:32 PM.

anyoen got any advice for me?

Just go up and talk to her. No biggy. When she says she wants to gety married and wants kids then you should star asking for advice
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

bump to the top

Hmm, well, tough situation.

If you are emotionally neutered and scared of women, we have a long way to go. If she doesn’t know you exist, then it's gonna be even harder.

For you to obsess over this girl definitely isn’t healthy in the first place. You need to simply man up to her and go talk to her. You can either chicken out of ever meeting this girl, or go talk to her.

Here are some facts:

1. If you do not talk to her, it will only get worse. You will regret it, and wish you had done something.

2. If you talk to her, she will not stab you, punch you, kick you, or bite your face. She is a human as well. Which means you should not be afraid of her, regardless of the inhuman goddess status you have built for her.

3. If you are rejected by her, guess what - That is much much further than you ever would have been if you simply did what you are doing now - Nowhere.

Now, go tell yourself #3 over and over again until that sinks in. If you live by this philosophy for the rest of your life, you will never be afraid of a girl again.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

cybog, you have helped me put this into perspecitve very well, thank you. Now just what to say...

manoflaser you almost exactly remind me of myself! haha I always stress and obsess over certain girls I wanna meet and talk to.

I'd say wait for a chance to see her by herself, then just casually walk up to her and say hi and introduce yourself, then talk about school, like what classes she takes, and if she responds well and even asks you questions then you got yourself a conversation! But don't sound like you're in a hurry, and when you feel that you are done talking with her for the time being, just say 'nice meeting you' and that you'll see her around school sometime.

well man before u go talk to her, u need to potray urself as an emodiment of confidence....girls would rather date average guys with confidence, rather than some 'stud' who sings to himself in the mirror, or to his joy ride!! well go up to her and say hi, the name's 'whatever' whats urs, if she sez her name, then u can just say, thats great, the next time i c ya i can invite u over to meet my group at lunch or something.....but if she does give u the cold shoulder ala reject u, then u could say, well i just wanted to address u coz u kinda have a veggie right now, or something equally if not more embarassing!! get my drift dawg!! peace!!
    Familiarity breeds contempt, absence makes the heart grow fonder!!!

haha thats a good one, turn around the embarassment on her, don't really know what a veggie is but im assuming its pretty embarassing.