+ Follow This Topic

Thread: guys and girls any thoughts about my situation?

guys and girls any thoughts about my situation?

I have a question here guys.. I really like this guy (he is my ex-colleague) and not sure if he likes me as well. We are on good terms but he never made any such signs or advances which would me be interpret that he harbours the same feelings as mine. We do keep meeting up every couple of days for a catch up kind of stuff. Now something strange happen (i thing so), he went on a date (after a long time) and once he was done, he wanted to catch up with me. Though he talks a lot, he was bit shy abt his date but finally opened up a bit. From his talks i could make out that he was apprehensive and didn't think it went on well.anyways so i was wandering why a guy would call up a girl after his date. Was he simply too excited and wanted to share his feeling? If yes, then shouldn't he be talking to close guy frndz rather than talking with me.any thoughts?

Perhaps he needed to talk to someone feminine cuz us guys would considered it to be "gay" to open up on some emotions of the results of the date.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Yep, don't read too much into this. My guy friends always chat about 'touchy-feely emotional stuff' with their female friends, not their guy friends. This is because opening up about relationships going wrong or worries etc the guys would think they're turning gay or laugh at them or shut them up quickly and change the subject very quickly.

I open up to girls much easier than I open up to guys. Telling your buddies about your feeling just opens you up to a billion jokes that could strike at any time.

If you really like him, why don't you say it. I hate the games that relationships have. If you are sure you want someone, go get them.
    Video to win back my ex. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2CFehxElUU Show it some love