+ Follow This Topic

Thread: In a weird situation, but my thoughts.... Suggestions?

In a weird situation, but my thoughts.... Suggestions?

I met this girl a few months ago in college and we just hit it off really well, but come to find out she had a bf who i know and is a decent friend of mine, but we still have been hanging out and the two of us have become really close.

Last day of classes comes around and we just get back from a party. So she pulls me aside and starts talking to me about how things are not going great for her now with her bf and how her family is giving her some trouble. Then she asked me if i was into her best friend. I told we were really good friends, but i really had no interest in her that way. Then she asked me if i liked her. So i told her i had a crush on her at the beginning of the semester. At this point, she was waiting for me to move into the kiss, but i told her i couldn't do anything with because of her bf and that i was cheated on before and i couldn't do that to that kid. So she smiled hugged me and kissed me on the cheek and whispered in my ear telling me that she wouldn't have a bf this summer or next semester, but did not want things to get weird and wanted us to be the same until she settled things.

Now since then its been three weeks and she has been texting and calling me atleast once everyday. We hung out last weekend and things went really well, but i found out from my best friend that she has still been hanging out with her bf. So she invited me to hang out with her this weekend. So i am planning to tell her straight up how i feel and that if she wants something to happen that i won't wait around because she has had time to settle everything.

Thoughts?

She screams of shady and is dissing both you and her bf. Find someone less scandalous.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

She's disrespecting you, her bf and ultimately, herself. Tell her to fix this shit.
    Spammer Spanker