+ Follow This Topic

Thread: my good guy friend and i kissed!

my good guy friend and i kissed!

ok so i have this really good guy friend who ive always sorta liked but then again not (its weird. ive turned my feelings off and on for him over the years). anyways we were at my other friends house watching a movie and we were cuddling. then he kissed me....and then we sorta made out. then when i dropped him back off home, we made out again.

ok so weve just graduated and are goin to diff colleges in the fall. what shud i do? i mean, were plannin on talkin about this later today. he knows i kinda dont wanna be tied down in relationship right now. is it wrong to be just casual? i mean i really liked kissin him. or shud i just say we shudnt pursue this and leave it alone. HELP! i dont wanna be trampy X[

This is why I say that guys will NOT be friends with a girl that they don't have fantasies about f*cking some day.

anachronistic Guest
    Depends on what he wants too. Certainly you can't just expect this to turn out a certain way.

It would be slutty of you to do that with several different guys at once. If this is someone that's been a good friend, whom you really trust, yeah it's a good idea. Just cut all the extra strings when you get into a relationship.

If ya'lll kissed then is some type of deeper connection than just friendship. From my experience, do not let your great friendship get wrecked because each of you have probably wondered like what the other was like in bed. Friendships will aways be more important than anything else. Especially entering college. If yall are great down the road after college and finding jobs and all the other bigger things of life and are still interested then pursue it then.