+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she ignoring me now? PLEAE HELP!!!

Is she ignoring me now? PLEAE HELP!!!

Right this girl i like knows that i like her, she told my and her best friend how she wants me to talk to her and get to know me better but she doesnt talk to me too much. She would often throw things at me to try and get my attention and asked my friend why i am ignoring her and i wasnt i just didnt talk to her, plus this was the first day she knew that i liked her. It often seems very awkward when we are together but we do talk occasionally. For example last night she had to go home early so i walked her to the bus stop where we began speaking for a bit. At this same time all of my mates were walking to the takeaway and she was like you dont have to stay with me go enjoy yourself and get pissed, then she offered to walk me halfway so she did. I just dont understannd what she wants, also would the face that she has never been in a relationship with anybody before be a factor?? Thanks for any help or advice

I'm assuming you guys are young? Girls like guys to take the lead, she probably IS nervous and is unsure what to do really (Because she has never been in a relationship). She is throwing stuff at you to get your attention. If you were a little bit older, you would probably see that she has already givin' you the "green light" to start to pursue the relationship. Take it slow... but pursue it non-the-less.