+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ignoring her?

ignoring her?

ok well tell you the story...

me and this chick hannah have liked another for over 4 months now and i started doing something about it like 2 months ago and we went out about every weekend with friends and once just alone mostly. she flirted with me alot and got me stuff when she went out of town and when she got back i went to the airport to meet her when she got back with a friend and i got her flowers and she liked that, and also said she was gonna be mad if i wasnt there.

then one weekend after i got her flowers alot of us were hanging out and there was a boy who doesnt come with us most likely( like twice a year), she went out with him all day with a friend and he helped her with her homework and she was all over him that night and kindof blwoing me off and i asked if she was going to the movie with ever1 and she said "if you want me to , i wont" this pissed me off so now ive been ignoring her for 1 week now.

i dont wanna ignore her but i think its the best thing to do know and maybe try to forget her even though i see her everyday. i dont wanna ignore her i wanna be with her all the time.

then this weekend was prom and i was flirting with my date alot and she was kindof blowing her date off which she didnt wanna go with anyways and she did this to her date last year too. but we never talked at prom.

then the next day at church me and my date were flirting alot infront of her kindof... we were sitting beside her but at least 10 feet away and my mom said that she was starring at us alot.

any advice what should i do? this girl is really moody(which i kindof like sometimes) and will most like not apologize to me and we were friends but not good friends before we liked another.

You should stop being hurtful and mean, for one.

Does anybody like to be ignored? Anyone?
    Spammer Spanker

Guys that ignore girls after an 'incident' are cowards. Be ****ing straight for once.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

what should i do? wouldnt it be smarted to show it how it feels to be ingorned a night and being ....ed on? i dont wanna have this happen again so i thought taking percausions was better

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
    what should i do? wouldnt it be smarted to show it how it feels to be ingorned a night and being ....ed on?
    Yeah, ignoring her will really make everything clear to her.

Dumbass.

Tell me how clear our advice would be to you if we didn't respond to your thread.

ok tell me what i should do then... if not ignore her should i call her up tonight and ask if she wants to go grab some chinese then flirt with her alot and joke with her that she cant get out of the car tell she apologizes? i could be smooth about it

Quote Originally Posted by Converse View Post
    Guys that ignore girls after an 'incident' are cowards.
    Girls that ignore guys because they think everything is up to the guy are cowards.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."