+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Feeling "love" for a friend :(

Feeling "love" for a friend :(

Basically when I broke up with my ex a year ago we agreed to continue our friendship, it was hard though mainly because she started another relationship with other boy and break up later, during this whole year well, i've been single all the way, not even nothing near, not even a kiss from another girl just nothing. I have to be honest, I do still love her, I even feel bad when I try to date other girls, 4 times during this year i've confesed my love towards her, I've done all kind of favours to her from homeworks to take her out for a drink when she feels down. I know it's stupid and that she has no respect towards me, I realized that I have to stop this like now, the problem? Well I still love her, even when she dates other guys I just have to learn to let go, I want to be happy with a girl, to feel appreciated and respected. Pleasee open my eyes! What are your experiences? What do you believe I should do or say?

Anyone who is letting your hurt like that, will never respect you people like us are a minoirty and we have to remember we are better than that. And imagine if you got back with her do you think it will be all fine and amazing? Reality is she will be just the same as she is now and will drag you down. Just let go and dont talk to her, it may hurt like crazy for about 1 month but i swear just stick with it and avoid her as much as you possibly can. The hardest part is girls respect ass holes these days in some ways i guarentee you, if you start to avoid her more after about 1 or 2 weeks she will start chasing you a little bit to see why your not doing these favours for her and stuff.

Just let her go dude your much better than she is and no point in feeling that much pain when she simply doesnt give a rats ass and it wont be untill she is ~30 she will realise you were actually really nice and she dated assholes for 10+ years lol