+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I Love the to get to know stage...

I Love the to get to know stage...

I think this getting to know stage is more of the getting to run stage. How many times we hear we clicked, we kissed we spent time together but not too much and then wham, you wake up one morning and your gut tells your somthings off. The only thing that could be off is the girl or guy you've had a few dates with in the last 2 weeks and decided yeah i like this person while the other just chooses to ignore you...hmm.

I guess people are selfish and cant make an accurent choice with in 1 to 3 dates anymore these days. I'm going to say Monday I got the somthings off feeling, yep it was. Why was somthing off, no clue, because saturday and sunday were both good. Hey is what it is right. Ive offical decided the 1st 2 weeks are not getting to know sum1, its getting time to run, what ever your deal breakers are maybe the way they wear their hair or clothing or the smellies...not sure but lets face it, no one wants to get to know anyone anymore its all hog was it seems.

So the story goes, another cute girl decided to become distant forwhatever her reason, I didnt blow anyones phone up or beg, in fact i waited until about 9pm to even say how was your day, figured a simple text would let the cat out of the bag. When you get an excuse right away of " hey sorry works been crazy" (really didnt know 4 hours could take up and entire day lol) text figured ok why even text anymore. I've heard this excuse from so many women it's basicly 2nd nature. It's my 1st hard clue to stay away and let things alone. After all they make new women every day but after awhile you do get tired of meeting the new people lol.

a text with an excuse....sure couldnt find an excuse to not want to kiss me and pull me back in for more the night before i left. (not the 1st she kissed me either) I have a rule kiss her by the 3rd time hug her the 1st day you meet her.
    Last edited by oldskool83; 21-06-12 at 03:28 AM.