+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please, Help me save my relationship.

Please, Help me save my relationship.

What happened?

Well, i got drunk..really2 drunk..and i was all over his friend. hugging him, just hugging him.(oh forgive my bad english). nothing more..but the thing is..he saw everything and he was really really upset..and now he is ignoring me like hell! I text him, called him but he just wont answer or reply. He called me a slut, a b**** and it hurts so much. i know i was being stupid that night. but i didn't mean to hurt him..i didn't know that that will hurt him so bad..we've been together for 10 years..and this is the worst fight ever! and i dont even know the status of our relationship right now..it's like he is breaking up with me.

Well he did text me last night just to let me know that he is going to drink with his friends in some nightclub so that he can heal his broken heart. Then i got so worried and so i ask his sister where his whereabouts..he was actually at home..but why would he tell me otherwise?

I know i was wrong..i tried to apologize..tried to explain..but he won't even listen. He accused me for being a slut and said that if he wasn't there that night i would've had sex with his friend. To be honest, i was just flirting and sex never came into my mind ever! But he thinks otherwise. Oh man, now i feel so miserable..i'm so broken..i didn't know what to do..i'm so afraid that i might lose him..i can't..i just love him so damn much..he is my everything!

Please, anybody..help me..this is true love and i dont want to lose it..what should i do? Please help. Thank you so much

Alcohol doesn't make you do things. It just lowers your inhibitions enough to do things that you're normally too repressed to do.