+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how to get someone out of my mind

how to get someone out of my mind

It is all so sad about a LD thing which started out on the phone, and he invited me to be his friend. Since then I have all these fantasies in my mind which have never been played out. It was 3 months ago. In the first 2 months, there had been some phone calls from him. Now in this month there is none, and I was hoping that he may ring me during holidays, but it was not true.

My dream was broken, but not too heart broken. I have other issues in my life too. But obviously he should put in more effort for the thing he is after. I was too stupid to have put in hope for him. Now that this silent treatment is just too much for me. I don't want to call too often to seem to be needy. Who wants someone who is so heartless. But I just don't know how to get him off my mind. He is gettting over his ex, but he should not be so senseless as to give me all these silence treatments.

I always blame myself for being too trusting, and giving my heart away so easily. Now that I see he is just not worthy of it. I told him the distance thing would cause trouble. He said noting is impossible. But now I think he is just too stupid, can't see into the future. And by the way, how to get someone of your mind? I decided that this is too much torture for me. When this is not going in any direction, there is no point in waiting, waiting, waiting, hoping, hoping, hoping. What has turned out to be a habit waiting will still continue to be a habit for sometime, and I hope this habit of waiting will end soon. I just want to forget him.

You're right, there's no point in waiting. I think his signals make it pretty clear that he's not very interested in you. Do yourself a favor, block his email, Facebook, phone number, and any other way he has to get in contact with you. Then move on by focusing more on your hobbies or picking up new ones, work out, read, whatever, just anything that keeps you busy and your mind off him.

I don't want to block anything because my email account could not work out that facility. I am also not interested in knowing if he is interested in me. The only thing I know is, if he is sincere, then he would make efforts no matter how long the distance is. I am not angry with him. I don't want to create toxin within my body because of him. Its not worth it. I just want to let go of him. I don't know what I would say if he calls back. Even if he said he is not playing, I would not believe him anymore. How can this be real if he is not making effort?

I feel upset that I have given my heart away like that just because he fits in my criteria and I have feelings for him. But I don't know if I still have feelings anymore. I know he acted on his feelings in the first 2 months. I look down upon him for not taking action, making effort, for not being true to his feelings.

I have read many stories about LDR, and some of them work. But it requires sincere effort on both parties. He said he wants to take it slow and easy. But it is really very vey slow and very very easy. Everything in this world all requires effort. How can a relationship be easy, esp a LD one? If he doesn't care, how can I care? I can't be so cheap as to chase him or wait for him. And I don't think he will come back to me for another chance. He will not. If he is sincere, he has to think of ways to get connected to me more often, more often than now. If not, then forget it.

He asked for mutual support in the first place. He asked for connection in the first place. Now he is not moving forward. I just look down upon him. I have never looked down upon somebody lke that. Somebody who is so untrue to themselves. I don't even know I got the chance to tell him my thought, because the chat each time is very short and brief. He is just not worth my wait and my heart.