+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What is going on in his mind?

What is going on in his mind?

I've been dating this guy for about 2 weeks. He tells me he is falling in love with me, but since we are at the beginning of a relationship, i have no effect in his life since things are not serious yet. He tells me he doesn't make plans and that he'll let me know about us getting together this weekend.

He isn't affectionate, doesn't hug, kiss, or hold hands with me. He certainly doesn't act like a man who is supposedly falling in love with me.

Any ideas what is going on? I can give more details. I am in danger of falling in love with this guy but I have this one doubt. I've told him we can call it quits, if he isn't happy. He says to stop saying that....he knows all he needs to know about me....and he wants to work this out.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    2 weeks and you're falling in love... uhhh me thinks that way too soon to be talking about that. And how is it after a mere 2 weeks he knows everything he needs to know about you? After 3 years I'm STILL learning...

I think I could fall in love with him is more the correct statement. But there are issues that I have seen, like lying by omission, hair trigger temper.......He is wanting a f* buddy not a girlfriend. Case in point, he tells me we are girlfriend/boyfriend, but he tells his family we are only friends. The more I think of it, the more I want out.

He's playing you.

He is not giving you any security, that makes you feel part of a relationship, or that you are important to him. Bullshit to his, it's early days. If a guy likes you, he makes an effort to INCLUDE you and he's RELIABLE. He doesn't keep you hanging and wondering, in regards to a next date.

Beware of men who try to make you think you have a special bond with him and very quickly, when realistically you havn't know him long enough for a bond to have formed.

Big time player...ditch the cad!

Yeah, I think I know that guy. He's a player. Stay away form that guy.
    Spammer Spanker