+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Want my lovely days back!!!

Want my lovely days back!!!

The days were romantic and unforgettable until she asked me to get marriage with her!!! I know it’s quite surprising, the way I am telling my feelings but its true feelings of my heart.

We been together for 3 years as a love birds and had really happy life together. we work at the same company and the office party was the first incident I noticed her this much closely.

After some months of friendship we feel we love each other and want to live together. I proposed her on her birthday party, in front of the many people I tell her my feelings and I felt proud and lucky when she accepts she also feels the same way I do.

But after 3 years she asked me when we are getting married and for the first time I had no answer of her question because I never thought I have to get marriage and have to take more responsibilities. But I couldn’t zip up my leaps for long time so one day I told her “jassica you know I love you but I never think about marriage we are happy together so why should we get marriage, why can’t we live like this?”

We had really big argue that day and she left the house and never come back. I tried to contact her and get her back but couldn’t get success. When I share this to my friends and family they say that was my guilt because I afraid to take responsibility of family relation, so they suggest me to get off from this thought and so I am trying to getting out of this fear ,I am taking suggestion of my closers and others and I feel forums also the biggest platform to share feelings and get advise even though I have gone through with some adviser sites and now i got really good ideas “why men pull away and won’t commit” but still want to get more ideas from you to get my love back.

I really love to hear from you.

Thanks,

You asked her to marry you (you proposed) and three years later you are still not married. I am not surprised that she was annoyed with you.

If she had sex with you and did not tell you from the start what she is about , it is some of her own fault.

Cause a lot of men is about flirting, get the girl, sex her, and keep it that way. Without any serious plan for marriage.
    And that often with woman that have low self esteem and that dont worry about that either. or they dont stand their ground but
    give their "kitty cat" away like noting.Thats why living together and sex before marriage is not good.
    And some people think its the same as marriage.

If you sex and live together without being marriage i can understand that a men will say: why marry if i already got everything you got to offer?!!!
    So its important for the woman to stand her ground from day one.

And even tho she did it differently i think deep down every woman wants to marry.
    But if you tell her that why and everything is good like it is, its like you telling her like i said before: " why do you want the ultimate thing while
    you already give all away. you are good for this kind of relationship not for marriage.

And if you feel like that , it is what it is.
    Just be honest to her!

And i believe when a men find his soul mate, one knee shall bow automatically with a ring in his hand before her.

Propose is not to get the attention of the family and friend and make good impression on them.

But its what you do with intention to get marry "soon"!

Quote Originally Posted by cheekxs View Post
    Propose is not to get the attention of the family and friend and make good impression on them.

But its what you do with intention to get marry "soon"!
    I suppose it had to happen. As hard as it is to accept I actually agree with this comment from our loony American cousin. I think I need to go and put my head in a bucket of cold water and then have a lie down.

loony American cousin?

dude i dont know you so stay at your place.

and dont confuse me with your mother! lets keep it real!

Boisdevie, mate i just told her I LOVE YOU i didn't ask for marriage

And cheekxs thanks for your comment, even-though i was not sure "expressing love means intention to get marry "soon"! but i realize now and i agree with you ..
    and i mean it. i am really guilt for my mistake now trust me i have even gone through love advisers such as "healthadvicecorner.com/offer/texturex" and they also helpme a lot

Many thanks to all of you guys
    Last edited by Joshbrown; 13-08-12 at 11:12 PM.

For some a relationship is enough without marriage, but out of respect for this girl you love - if she wants marriage and you don't - let her go - for both your sakes!
    Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end. - Unknown