+ Follow This Topic

Thread: new here and need lots of relationship help

new here and need lots of relationship help

Hi all! I'm new here i'm 20 and have a 1 year old baby boy. I'm engaged to a great guy, but our relationship is messed up. We love each other and want to be together forever, but it's hard with our problems. We've been together for almost 3 years now and have known each other for 6.
    I hope yall could help us, will post soon, thanks!

How can we help when you tell us nothing of your problems?
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Well that's what i was saying, i was going to post on it later "today". I have to use my cell phone so can be a little hard sometimes.
    Basically sex is ruining our relationship. My fiancee had turned to it as a comfort thing before we got together and it lead him to cheat on me 5 times. He has gotten soo much better withen the 3 years of dating, but he is still addicted to sex wich worries me. It's hard to forget about the past, especially when i worry so much about his addiction. We want to be together forever, but this sex is ruining it. I am ALWAYS afraid to get pregnant again for the moment, paranoia each time we have sex. I do it though to make him happy, to make him understand he doesn't need to cheat, just to get sex. He loves me and hurts for everything he's done. He feels like a "mistake". I want to help him fight that addiction so we can work on really strengthining our relationship. The question is, how can i help him?

Is he open to counselling? Without counselling I don't see this problem go away.

If you're worried about pregnancy, go see your doctor.

5 times is a huge amount of times to be cheated on. No wonder your trust is shattered.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.