+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Men-whores, enjoyers, beer drinkers and wine lovers

Men-whores, enjoyers, beer drinkers and wine lovers

There are people who are used to boast about the number of their partners, there are such who keep silent discreetly, people who keep a record of hundreds of „victories” and people whom nobody knows or understands. Some are called playboys, some – men-whores, some – „still waters”. It refers to both genders, only symbols might differ.

The most distrustful are ”men-whores” who like to flaunt their countless victories in bed. The most frequently they are vulgar liars trying to convince the world about their incredible abilities but in fact, they try to suppress their own complexes. A needless boasting only frightens women away because nobody likes if somebody walks around and tells things that should be a secret between the two. Similarly, each woman having self-respect doesn’t like to be only a statistical figure in an endless queue. Such men have only hopes for purely curious and naive ladies who are eager to know – what is there „so special” in these men? I do not believe that there could be anything special otherwise they shouldn’t be scattered about like small coins.

There are such men who are known as lady-killers or playboys. However, these are only presumptions because they themselves try to keep silent about this issue. Their principle is „not to talk about women, but talk to them”. Most frequently this presumption is caused by their charm, charisma, intelligence, nice scent and good looks. Where the truth is – nobody knows because they pay attention to women but it does not mean that this attention is an artful way of fascination. Women like attention, they have deserved it and an intelligent man doesn’t avoid showing it neatly. Sometimes he can ask to think more, to feel something more, but not always hurrying like trying to take the opportunity. Sometimes game is only a game and the victory is not an end in itself. Also compliment can be just a simple compliment. Only positive appreciation, a wish to give pleasure, to appreciate, to cheer up a friend, a collegue. Without any subtexts, „backhanded” intentions. Even if you tend to think so.

It is extremely difficult to group the people, including men. In general, there probably could suit the comparison of beer drinkers and wine lovers. The former are of simple nature, can use the drink for litres and can discuss the difference between the light and dark beer, can abuse the „terrible” American beer and praise the local „natural” one. Some might call the drinking non-alchocolic beer like a sex with the rubber lady. Do they think so because of their own experience?

Wine lovers can be called the men who have learned and found their real one and can taste it slowly and for a long time, can relish it and feel the bouquet of fragrances. They are loyal, can keep and appreciate their finding. They will never boast loudly, will not try to drink too much till the „beer belly” appears. They are smart lovers who respect themselves and the world, they do not change the quality into quantity. They do not look at the expiring dates but can evaluate the crop of grapes.

Let it all serve just for comparison, as food for thought. It can’t be and shouldn’t be translated word in word, there is nothing bad about beer and wine is not at all anything perfect. Some people can even appreciate good vodka in small dosages. Each drink has its place and time. There is only one common thing in their usage – sense of proportion. That is the most essential.

Have a nice day and be careful,
    Paul Lasaro

This is the cheesiest thing I read all week.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Did LF become some kind of magazine with articles about gays,guys and people in general ?
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Pettit-Papillon View Post
    Did LF become some kind of magazine with articles about gays,guys and people in general ?
    You dislike magazines?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe he's an editorial author and was testing his column on our forum.

We are so blessed.

s_b is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Hmmm???!!! - Well I had a few pints yesterday, a couple of chasers then back at home opened a bottle of white wine...therefore I am....ermm...hmmm...hungover this afternoon!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    You dislike magazines?
    I read online articles,sometimes paper magazines,but about interesting things not such crap

Besides he could post it in offtopic section not here ,imho
    I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Maybe he's an editorial author and was testing his column on our forum.

We are so blessed.
    Alleluja!!
    I wazzzz here

I sorta like the wine lover comparision: "Wine lovers can be called the men who have learned and found their real one and can taste it slowly and for a long time, can relish it and feel the bouquet of fragrances. They are loyal, can keep and appreciate their finding. They will never boast loudly, will not try to drink too much till the „beer belly” appears. They are smart lovers who respect themselves and the world, they do not change the quality into quantity. They do not look at the expiring dates but can evaluate the crop of grapes."

The rest of the article is pretty...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yes I'm a author Not for magazines 'cause I'm too rude for papers and angry editors
    Free author who don't care about " „what other might think or say about .... ”.
    Today I'll activate on my web everthing. Incredible mix of sex, politic anf history.

Special thanks to Pettit!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm like ...

I have no idea why You thank me ?
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Pettit-Papillon View Post
    I have no idea why You thank me ?
    For nice and warm critic.

Your crapy Paul

Thank you for the abuse of poor punctuation, poor use of analogy, and rambling run-on sentences.

I really hope you're not paid for your writing skills.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    what about an over indulger?? that's what i am when it comes to liquor.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    what about an over indulger?? that's what i am when it comes to liquor.

raverboy
    I'm that way when it comes to sex. Only, it's just with my wife. But, I already admit to being a man-whore. Deuce Bigalow ain't got nothin' on me and my mangina.

Proud member of the Royal Order of European Manwhores.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast