+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Date/Partying question

Date/Partying question

This girl said she wants to go out with me the wednesday night (tomorrow). She wants to go drinking. The problem is i don't know where to take her, I was planning on a bar but i don't know if we would be too successful cause she does have a fake ID but it looks horrible. What should i do? I mean, she is probably assuming we are going to go out to a bar/party so i gotta try and pull through, please help.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well....since you probably don't want her to get busted....are any of your friends having a party? Or maybe have one on a weekend and invite her. I remember dating a guy who was 21 and I was only 19.....it really sucked. I felt like I was holding him back at the time from going out to places.....

I still say try to find a house party or something.... Or if anything....go to a bar...and if she gets busted....they will take her fake away...and then just leave..... At least then you can say you all tried.

I've had friends who have had their fakes taken away......and that was it. They just weren't let in the bar.... I don't know how they are now...or if you get a ticket etc..
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Has she used the fake before? Where has it worked? Perhaps you can go to a place where it has worked in the past?
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My friend has blonde hair and blue eyes.....and he used a mexican guys I.D. and actually got into certain places.....lol.

Yeah if she has gotten into other places......definately take her back to them.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Well getting into the bar is no prob cause she's 18 and i'm 19, and in my town you need to be 18 to get in. The Bartender serving us is a different story, being that she has a fake ID that looks nothing like her. It has worked at a drive through when we picked up some beer once, but that was totally different. I don't think we'll have too much of a problem, if anything i'll just tip big and i'm sure bartender will serve.

Tone Guest
    So why exactly does she have a fake ID if she's over the entrance age?

To drink??

Tone Guest
    Oh righto - figured it was in Canada or somewhere else where the drinkin age is lower.

^_^

if it too drink you or your friends can get it for her if she really dont want her to get busted.

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    To drink??

Well the real reason I came here asking this is because I feel uncomfortable taking her to a bar because I'm afriad that
    1) other guys will hit on her which I know will happen
    2) Or her hitting on other guys which is waaaaay worse then the first reason.
    Does anyone have any ideas about what i should do?

Tone Guest
    Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, [email]webmaster@loveforum.net[/email] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    I had a meaningful, insightful reply typed out and hit reply and this is what I got.

So **** you internet.

Tone Guest
    Grrr:

Guy, what are you some kind of pansy??

Why spend time worrying about things out of your control? If guys are going to hit on her, they're gonna hit on her... if she's gonna hit on other guys, well that means you obviously don't mean as much to her as you thought and there is nothin you can do about it. Work on being more charming, funny, and manly - cause you sound like a real pushover as is! Work on gettin some confidence.

Anyways, you can only do you - if she's not into you, she's not into you. Nothin you can do about it.

If you don't want to be in that situation, then damnit be a man and take her out to dinner and a movie or some place more intimate where you don't have to worry about those situations happening.

Well I just got off the phone with her and she said she isn't really down with going to the bar cause it's not really fun and I told her thats not the type of place I would want to take her anyway. I wish I could seriously not have a thing for her because it's driving me insane and I know it will not work out. She grew on me, I lover her personality and I really love the way she looks and now I just can't stop thinking about her, it's really sickening. I'm just really depressed right now. I'm sure a lot of you guys have been in this type of situation before where theres a girl you want and think you have a chance at but then you really realize that it just won't happen.

Tone Guest
    Why is there no chance of it happening, aside from your extreme lack of confidence?

**** drinking...and buy some weed. I drank like a fish in the 5th grade then I discovered hash and I thought ..."why the hell am I wasting my time with alchohol."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast