+ Follow This Topic

Thread: frustrated

frustrated

I have never met a man to be selfish in bed until I met Mikey. First, he has a female roommate (Karen) who is excessively calling and texting him all day long, including when I was spending quality time with him. He said, "She's just a roommate, and we use to have sexual relations." Use to - lets try they still do. Karen has her own home in Tampa, but prefers to stay with him and drive an hour to and from work. If he thinks you are coming between him and his female roommate/sexual partner/best friend, he will dump you. When you are at his home, yes his, she rents, she will always be there. The first dinner we had together was also with his female roommate. His female roommate is constantly around and never gets the hint that two's company, three's a crowd. In bed he is only interested in pleasing himself, and constantly discusses that he loves three-somes, that include his roommate. He claims that when two women are pleasing him he gets harder. So in essence, it takes to women in order for him to get hard. He will never want to get to know you, because he is only interested in if you will join the "group" with him and his female roommate. He doesn't want to know how to pleasure you, because he is more interested in receiving all of the pleasure. He is a 48 year old recluse who enjoys gaming on facebook all the time. If you think you will be first in his life, you've guessed wrong. His roommate comes first, then his 3rd son, and you will be trailing behind in 3rd. He excessively talks about his two ex wives, his ex girlfriends and his female roommate. He will also make many comparisons between you and his ex wives. He says his female roommate sleeps on the couch. I'm not a moron, I know that the couch was made to look like someone had slept there, but she really sleeps in his bed. Still interested?? He has a dead end job, no degree, two ex wives, three children and a 49 year old female roommate who eats, breaths and sleeps Mikey. I honestly don't know what she would do without him.
    You could be the perfect girl: intelligent, passionate, goal oriented, fun to be around etc., but if you will not join "the group" (him and his roommate Karen), then he will break up with you. Karen (his roommate) would not stay away. She needs to realize that when Mikey has a g/friend, she needs to realize that her excessive texting, and always being around is annoying and she needs to "back off.". She needs to find friends other then him. I felt like I was dating him and Karen. It also seemed that when he was over at my place, she consistently called at 10:45pm, 11:00p.m, and 11:10 pm.; he must of had a curfview. We would be eating dinner, talking or being intimmate and his phone would beep indicating he had an incoming text - guess who from? Yes, your right, his rrommate Karen. She's obsessed with him. In the end Mikey broke up with me via text (go figure), probably because Karen told him to.
    Interested? call him: 813-545-4142 or 813-310-6530 You have been warned.
    Send him or Karen a letter: 4921 Royal Palm Dr., Zephyrhills, Fl. 33542

wow... you need to be the bigger person here... putting his info on a public site is not cool.. but then again hes a jerk.. not sure why you got involved with him in the first place
    Last edited by DarkHelmet82; 23-05-11 at 02:05 AM.

yes, so he is an asshole but you must be pretty dense to have gone thru all that before realizing the truth ?

his "roommate" is probably his 3rd wife who is even more hurt that he is out with you.

dump his ass and never look back. dont waste your time.

My god, why did you be with this pervert old man in the first place? It's too disgusting, they must be sick.

One question. What in the world are you doing dating him? You mean the rest of the men in your village are all dead?

RB7 is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    My dear you have patience! He is an idiot and from the looks of it, he will always be an idiot. In the future beware of idiots!! lol but seriously I wonder if you ever had a heart to heart talk with him. What was his vibes. If you saw he wasnt planning on changing you should have been the one to do the dumping!