+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She's ignoring me?

She's ignoring me?

There is this girl I know, she is now ignoring me, and I don't know what to do. Ok so I really did like this girl, she was seeing a complete "a" hole though, but I tried not to say anything, eventually I was drunk enough to say, this happened a couple of times and she forgave me.

We'd been good mates again for a few months, and now she's single my friend decided to but in and try and get us two together. She went off on one about this, I told her that I didn't feel she same anymore, and I've only been trying to show her love and support of a good friend. I asked why shes ignoring me, and she just gave me this pack of lies, saying Ive been going around telling everyone I love her, i lent her some money for a bill (i have lent more to other friends easily) and she accuses me of doing that for alterior motives. I have said to her time and again I now don't want anything more than friendship but everytime she just alientes me further, saying stuff she knows will annoy me and just being a b***h to me, I tried to make a bridge, saying via a message, something like, I'm sorry if anything said supset you, I've honestly tried to be there for you (shes been pretty stressed recently) I've just tried to show you support and don't want anything other than friendship, lts start over again as friends. She just sent back a message saying, "delete my number".

The thing is now, I honestly believed what i said, I thought i didn't like her, but now she's ignoring me, It makes me realise that I still do, the thought of never hanging out with her again really sucks/.

So then?

shes probably in love with you :S

you think so? If I ask her what's wrong, she'll either tell me nothing is up or give me crap again, either way she'll just end up crying, and i won't know what to do. If she does but won't say for whatever reason then i dunno what to do. I never thought she was insecure but recently that has come to be somewhat apparent. so maybe you're right, maybe she just genuinely has decided she hates me cos of my friends interfering ways

Why do you want the friendship so bad? That stuff puzzles me, I run from women who want to be just friends because I end up being the REAL boyfriend just not getting any sex.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

man up... women do,nt like weak men...this woman is full of shit...she likes to play head games....you seem like a nice guy....see she would get played and used if it was me...i hate this type of shit..with the games....listen to me cut her off..shes not a friend
    Quote Originally Posted by adtrbrownie2 View Post
    There is this girl I know, she is now ignoring me, and I don't know what to do. Ok so I really did like this girl, she was seeing a complete "a" hole though, but I tried not to say anything, eventually I was drunk enough to say, this happened a couple of times and she forgave me.

We'd been good mates again for a few months, and now she's single my friend decided to but in and try and get us two together. She went off on one about this, I told her that I didn't feel she same anymore, and I've only been trying to show her love and support of a good friend. I asked why shes ignoring me, and she just gave me this pack of lies, saying Ive been going around telling everyone I love her, i lent her some money for a bill (i have lent more to other friends easily) and she accuses me of doing that for alterior motives. I have said to her time and again I now don't want anything more than friendship but everytime she just alientes me further, saying stuff she knows will annoy me and just being a b***h to me, I tried to make a bridge, saying via a message, something like, I'm sorry if anything said supset you, I've honestly tried to be there for you (shes been pretty stressed recently) I've just tried to show you support and don't want anything other than friendship, lts start over again as friends. She just sent back a message saying, "delete my number".

The thing is now, I honestly believed what i said, I thought i didn't like her, but now she's ignoring me, It makes me realise that I still do, the thought of never hanging out with her again really sucks/.

So then?